19

Rain's Pov:

" ANDY! PUT ME DOWN!"

" Okay babe chill. What are you scared of heights?"

" No I'm not. When I was younger my older cousin would torture me by putting me in really high places or picking me up and never putting me down. Now when someone picks me up it takes me back to when I was younger."
" I'm sorry Rain. If I would have known that I wouldn't have done that."

" It's okay Andy no one really knows that now but you. I didn't tell anyone because he would threaten me."

" What? How would he threaten you?"

" I don't remember all the things he would say to me but it doesn't matter."

" Yes it does. He needs to pay for what he did."

" That's why I said it doesn't matter. He got locked up a long time ago and he will stay in there and rot and he can continue to rot in hell."

" Yeah he can because I can't believe he hurt my baby like that."

" I'm okay baby. I don't really have flashbacks about that as much anymore."

" Just know I am here for you with anything that you need."

" Thanks Andy. I love you."

" I love you too Rain."

" Now let's go fix some lunch and take a break."

" Sounds good babe."

As Andy and I walked back up to Vi and Tate, I tell them that we were going to go fix some lunch. They agree and follow us. We all clean up and then we make lunch. Andy and I ate some leftover spaghetti and Vi and Tate had some leftover pizza.

" Hey Andy...I told the guys about this but you weren't in the room at the time. Would you and the guys mind playing at Vi and Tate's wedding?"

" No we wouldn't mind. It would be an honor to play at your wedding."

" Thanks Andy. That's very sweet of you." Vi told Andy.

" You are fans of Pierce the Veil as well right?"

" Yeah we are." Tate tells Andy.

" I'll give them a call and see if they won't mind playing with us as well."

" Really? That would be awesome!" Vi replied to Andy.

" Yeah anything for you guys. You guys don't seem to have a problem with Rain and I being together."

" Dude you treat her right and we won't have a problem." Tate tells Andy.

" I will always take care and treat her right. Rain deserves to be treated like a princess."

" Andy that is so nice of you." Vi tells Andy.

" Well I don't think I should be treated like royalty."

" Rain you take care of everyone and make sure everyone is well cared for and loved. You deserve to have someone treat you like royalty." Vi tells me.

That was the last thing said because Vi said that it was end of story and normally I would argue back, but since we had guest over I wasn't about to start anything.

We get back out to the lawn and finish it up. When we finish, the lawn looks better than it did when we first got the place. Vi and I are happy. All we needed now is for the lawn to look this good and for her brother not to mess it up.