15

Time lapse to next day

Vi's Pov:

I have been calling Rain for hours. I am worried about her and I am hoping that she was okay and nothing that happened to her. It was around nine-fifteen when I receive a call from her.

" WHERE ARE YOU MADDIE RAIN PARKER! HAVE YOU NO SENSE TO CALL ME AND TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE?"

" Well good morning to you as well. Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking."

" Rain I am not joking where are you? Tate and I have been worried sick."

" I'm okay I promise. Sorry I didn't call last night...Andy wanted me to come by his place and spend the night to give you and Tate another night to yourselves."

" Ooooo! You went to his place and you spent the night with him? PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

" There isn't anything to tell really. We got to his place and he showed me around then we got ready for bed."

" You aren't tell me something Maddie Rain Parker."

" Okay fine I'll tell you. Andy asked me to be his girlfriend and we've kissed a lot......we kissed a lot last night before bed."

" OH MY FUDGE MELTED CHOCOLATE! YOU ARE DATING ANDY BIERSACK FROM BLACK VEIL BRIDES! I don't believe it, but I believe it."

" Okay calm down. I didn't really believe it when he asked me....I thought I was daydreaming."

" Honey it's real and it's there. So what are you doing right now?"

" I got up and saw your phone calls and decided to call you but right now I'm in the kitchen."

" When are you coming home or are you leaving me so soon?"

" No I'm not leaving you...I'm coming home later today. I have been wearing the same clothes during the day since Warp Tour. Andy has been kind to let me borrow some shirts to sleep in. I might ask him if I can borrow a shirt to wear today."

" Yup I see it now you guys are totally dating."

" Violet!"

" What I'm just stating the truth!"

" I know, but geez."

" Alright I won't mention it again. I have to finish getting ready..Tate and I are going to go look for things for the wedding."

" Okay but don't go wedding dress shopping without me...we have to find the perfect dress for you."

" I won't I need you there to help me out...you know how long it could take for me to find a dress."

" Yeah I do we have been friends for a very long time."

" Yup....okay I have to finish getting ready. CALL ME later and let me know when you are coming home."

" I will Vi. You and Tate have a great day and you can tell me all about it later."

" I will bye Rain."

" Bye Vi see you later."

I laugh as I hand up. Vi is the bestest friend a girl could ever have and I am glad that we are friends. I decide to make Andy breakfast since he let me stay with him last night. I turn on my music and get the eggs and bread out of the fridge. I also start the coffee as I wait for the stove eye to heat. I couldn't help but dance because it is my fun, let's get up, and dance music. All the sudden I hear laughter.

" How long have you been sitting there?"

" Long enough to know that you are a fantastic dancer."

" Oh please I'm a terrible dancer."

" Maybe but at least you can do the twist really well."

Andy comes closer to me and holds me in his arms. We stand there in each other's arms for a good ten minutes when Andy spoke.

" So whatcha doing in here?"

" I am going to make some breakfast to thank you for letting me stay last night."

" Oh you don't have to thank me for anything babe."

" Well you, the guys, and the girls welcomed me even tho you guys haven't known me for for that long."

" Babe we all love you for you. You are amazing and you make us all happy and we have all had a great time hanging and being with you."

" Thanks, but I still want to thank you."

" Okay, but how about I help you with breakfast."

" That would be nice. I think the stove is hot enough to make the eggs why don't you make the toast."

 " Yum...once I finish putting the bread in the oven I'll start on making some grits."

 " Oooo I would love some grits."

" I think that would make our breakfast complete."

 " I think so too."