21

Time lapsed to next day

Vi Pov:

The next morning I wake to see that Rain isn't in my room. It was unusual for her to be up before me; I start to panic. I run out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to see Rain making breakfast. She turns around in surprised seeing me trying to calm down.

" Violet? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

" Yeah, I'm okay. I woke to see you not in my room and I didn't know where you went."

" I woke up to someone knocking at the door. I went and opened it and the was a man with flowers in his hand. They are for you from Tate."

" Tate sent me flowers?"

" Yup more roses."

" Only Tate."

" Only Tate."

" What does the card say?"

" It says: To Violet my one and only, your smile is worth a thousand words and your laugh is worth a million jokes, I love you my darling have a nice day. Love Tate."

" Awwww! How sweet."

" Yeah. Do you need any help with breakfast?"

" Nope I almost have it ready if you would like to get the plates out."

" I got you fam."

" So I am thinking that we could go out and shop today. I am gonna get some cards to mail for the party and then I thought we could go the Books-A-Million and hang."

" That sounds great! I need to go and get my book I ordered two weeks ago."

" Which book was that?"

" The newest Five Seconds of Summer book."

" Oh yeah! I ordered the Anonymous series for me to read."

" I think you told me about that."

" Maybe."

" Soooo what about your date with Andy tonight?"

" I can't wait. Normal girls would have butterflies in their stomach, but I'm not nervous today."

" That's a good thing Rain."

" Tate and I are probably gonna hang here tonight and talk about the wedding."

" Sounds good. Oh! While we are out let's stop by the wedding dress place and see what kind of dresses the have."

" Let's do it! But we won't say anything to my mom and Tate's mom."

" Got it. We can all go out again and "look" at wedding dresses but you might already know which one you want."

" Yup."

Rain and I eat breakfast, clean up the kitchen and get ready to head out for a girls day. Rain's phone keeps going off and everytime she would look and ignore it. I didn't know what or who it was so I decided to leave it alone. Maybe it was an ex or a family member she doesn't want to speak to.

Rain's Pov:
I am so mad that my phone keeps ringing and going off. I wasn't going to answer the person because Vi and I were gonna have a fun girls day with no downers stopping us. We go into the card place and got some cute cards for the party. Then, we go into Books-A-Million and got our books we ordered. While we were there, we decide to look around and see what is new. We have had so much fun we didn't realize we were there for almost two hours. Vi and I decide to stop and eat lunch at the new restaurant that has open. We ate and then went to the wedding dress place and that's where things almost take a turn for the worse.

" Rain look at this dress. Isn't it beautiful?"

" Oh my it is. Sometimes I have wanted to come and rent a dress just to wear."

" I actually did once but it went with my Halloween costume."

" That doesn't count though."

" Hello ladies. How may we help you today." an employee asks.

" Oh we are okay, thanks for asking. We are just looking at wedding dresses. My fiance and I are getting married and we wanted to come look at dresses and get some ideas."

" Well congrats and if you need anything just ask for Foxy."

" Thanks."

I know that name. What is she doing here and why was she stalking me?

" Rain are you okay?"

" Yeah Vi I'm fine. I thought I recognized someone, but it wasn't them."

" Oh okay. Let's look at some more dresses."

" Vi this dress looks very pretty. Why don't you go try it on?"

" Really?! Okay I will."

" I'll be waiting right here for ya."

" Okay!"

My phone goes off again and I decide to answer it.

" Well well well. Look you decided to answer their phone."

" Look I don't know what you want, but you can leave me alone."

" I don't want anything from you, but if you don't expose who you really are the ones you love may get hurt."

" I want you to stay away from me and everyone I love and if you don't you won't live to see your next birthday."

" Well you better hurry up....I think your friend looks very pretty. Is she getting married soon? That dress she went to try on looks very pretty. I can't wait to see how good it looks on her."

" Why are you stalking me?"

" I'm not stalking just simply observing."

" Stay away from my friends, stay away from my family and if we ever cross paths you can bet that you won't live."

" Maybe you better keep an eye out."

After that, the person hung up. I am so mad I want to leave, but I am with Vi and I am not about to leave her. I sent a text to Tate while I was wait:

" Hey Tate it's Rain. I have something to tell you. If you feel like you are be stalked or if you have a weird feeling about someone you are with remember what they look like and try and get a picture and sent to me. Don't ask any questions okay."

" Okay Rain...but is everything okay? You seem a little worried."

" Nope everything is fine....I'm just taking extreme precaution."

" Okay. Does Vi know?"

" Not yet she is trying on a dress right now. I'll tell her when we get out."

" Okay. Rain if you ever need something just know. I'm here for you as well as Violet."

" Thanks Tate. Now do me a favor and delete our texts. I'll see you later."

" Okay gotcha."

I didn't want to do this, but I have a feeling that my secret is gonna come out very very soon.