34

Vi's Pov:

I call Tate and talk to him for a few. I tell him that we decided on dresses and that we were gonna pay and head to the house. He tells me all about getting the tuxes and how painful it was. I laughed...he is so funny. We say that we would see each other at the house and say goodbye.

I walk up and pay for the dresses while Rain takes all the girls out to the car. Miss Lovegood helps me carry all the dresses back to my car and then I give her a tip. She is so happy and thanks me for the tip. I ask her if they would mind coming and helping us the day of the wedding and she says they will be there. All I have to do is call her twenty-four hours before the wedding and she would close the store down to come help us.

We all get into our cars and we head back to my place. Boy are Rain and I tired.

Tate's Pov:

All of us guys get to the house before the girls did and we all sit there talking. I tell them that Vi and I would decide on a date for the wedding then we would have Rain call and email everyone the date. I have to tell Caleb and Daniel that they could bring their girlfriends and they tell me they would whether I told them to or not. Then I hear the girls pull up. All my friends decide to head out and the dads stay to take their wives home.

The remaining guys go out to the car and help the ladies with the dresses. Rain tells me to take all the dresses to her room because I'm not suppose to see the wedding dress. I tell the dads and the did as she wishes. All the ladies go inside to Rain's room and all the bridesmaids get their dress, says goodbye, and leave. That was the quickest I've ever seen them get up and leave.

Vi's Pov:

Rain, Tate and I say goodbye to our parents and off they went. Even though it was only five-thirty we decide that we would go to bed early. The next day Rain and Tate were gonna head to work, so I decide that I would too because I had nothing to do. We all eat and went to bed. I have never had such a long day in my life.