36

Andy's Pov:

I wake up with covers on me. Rain must have covered me up last night before she went to bed. I get up and walk into the kitchen to get something to drink. I hear Rain in her room talking to someone, so I go and knock on her door.

" Come on in."

" Morning sweetie."

" Morning Andy. Sleep well?"

" Yeah that chair is comfy."

" Good. I am almost done calling everyone to tell them the day of the wedding and then I'm going to get a shower and we are going to head out and go to the catering place to place the food order and then we can done back here and chill before we go to Jinxx's place."

" Sounds nice. What would you like me to do?"

" Can you count how many people order each meal and write it at the top while I call these last few people."

" I can do that."

" Thanks babe."

Rain finishs her phone calls while I count the meals. There are going to be many people coming to this wedding. Then as she finishes her last phone call I text Vic Fuentes and asked him if they would mind performing with us at the wedding. He texts back and said they will be here. I couldn't wait to tell Rain the good news. Then I text the guys and remind them we would be playing at the wedding and it would be Halloween night that we would be performing. They all seem excited. When Rain finishes with the last phone call I tell her the good news.

" Oh Andy! That's great news. Oh text the guys and ask them if they would like chicken or steak at the wedding."

" Even Pierce the Veil?"

" Yes even them."

" Okay."

" When they all responded add that count to the other count that way we will be ready to order at the catering place. I'm going to go get a shower."

" What do I do when I am done with that?"

" I dunno. Make breakfast?"

" You got it."

Rain's Pov:

It is so nice of Andy to help me; he must see me stressed. All I need is a nice hot shower and I will be fine. I think about how I would capture the stalker and how the wedding would go down. I will make this the best wedding ever for Vi and Tate no matter how it happens. When I get out of the shower I hear Andy and Tate in the kitchen making breakfast. I quickly hurry and get dressed, makeup on and hair done that way all I had to do was brush my teeth that way Andy and I could quickly go and finish all the errands for the day.
I have finished and walk out. I go into my bedroom and put away all my clothes and things then walk into the kitchen.

" Morning Rain." Vi and Tate chimed.

" Morning guys. I have called everyone and told them when the wedding is and everyone is coming still and after breakfast Andy and I are gonna head to the catering place and place the order and then come back and hang before we go on our date tonight."

" Cool. Where are you guys going." Vi replies.

" We are going to Jinxx's place. He invited all of the guys to come and he said that it was date night."

" How cool is that." Vi replies.

" Would you and Tate like to come with us tonight?"

" Aww! Thanks, but no thanks we have to get a priest and a church for the wedding."

" Look if you guys could get the church I know a guy who would marry you two." Andy says

" Really?"

" Really really and his name is Vic Fuentes."

" You would get Vic to marry us?" Tate asks.

" Yeah I would."

" Oh my goodness!" Vi screams.

" Vi I need you to take it down. We've already had one noise complaint and we don't need another."

" Sorry Rain but you would be screaming too."

" Maybe. Maybe if we didn't live here."

" Okay, well breakfast is ready so let's eat."

We all sit down and ate then Andy and I get ready and head out. We have fun though. We went and placed the order, then he takes me to lunch. After we eat lunch we go and pick up my new books that came in. It is already going on three when we decide to head back to the house. When we get to the house Vi and Tate aren't home so I decide to show Andy the present I am in the process of making for them.

" They are gonna love this."

" I know right and I've been keeping this from them. They don't even know I've been doing this."

" Wow."

" I know right. Andy I have to ask you a very important question and you can say no if you want to."

" What is it Rain?"

" Will you be my date to the wedding?"

" I would love to come to the wedding."

" Really? You don't have to."

" No, I really want to."

" Thanks Andy."

I give him a hug, then he kisses me. All the sudden the door flies open as you hear Vi and Tate come in.

" I can't wait to tell Rain what happened." Vi exclaims.

" WHAT HAPPENED?"

" Oh she's home!"

" Yeah I'm home my car is in the driveway."

" Well you won't believe what happened."

" I don't believe it."

" Tate and I went to the church we want to get married in and they said we could have the church to get married in."

" Yay! I'm so glad you found a church."

" Me too!"

" Well, Tate and I decided to drop by and change clothes. We are going on a date tonight."

" Sounds fun."

" Okay I'm gonna go change."

" Okay."

Andy and I just look at each other and start laughing. We laugh for a good while before Vi and Tate came into my bedroom and say goodbye. Andy and I sit in my room for the longest time talking about what songs they should play at the wedding. We couldn't decide so we thought we would ask the guys tonight. It is almost around five when we get ready and head to Jinxx's. I am so happy I don't know whether to scream or run a few miles. Guess we will never know.