5

" Alright Rain, you haven't had anything since you guys got here. I'm going to make you something to eat and drink." Jinxx tells me.

" Okay....but make it something small to eat....it's late and I hate eating when it's late." I tell him.

" Okay....." Jinxx trails off with.

" Um, Andy could I borrow something to wear tonight for bed.....I kinda didn't bring anything."

" Yeah, come back to the bunks with me and I'll find ya something."

I follow Andy to the back and I sit on a bunk while he tries to find me something to wear.

" Um, do you mind if you only have a shirt? It's a long shirt, but if you don't feel comfortable I'll see if one of the other guys have some sweats."

" No the shirts fine....thank you Andy for everything."

" Oh, you don't have to thank me."

" Yeah I do.....you have been so kind to me today and that's something I don't get here very often."

" I'm sorry Rain."

Andy comes to me and gives me the shirt. We look at each other deeply and then Andy comes closer to my face and kisses me. It was a wonderful kiss, but I didn't know what to do.

"Urm.....maybe I should change and get back out there before they accuse us of anything"

" Yeah....I don't think they should be making fun of us right now."

"Yeah....I'm gonna change..."

" Here I'll go back in there so they don't say anything."

" Okay.....thank you again."