3

I am standing in line for the Black Veil Brides meet and greet. The line isn't too bad, but it could hurry up. When I get up closer Ashley notices me and nugges Andy. Andy looks up from signing a fan's paper and smiles at me and I smile back. He is so cute. Finally, the line moves up and I am a few minutes away from meeting Black Veil Brides.

" Hey there beautiful." CC said.

" Hi there handsome. How's it going?"

" Better now that I've met you."

" Oh please."

" No seriously."

" CC stop it! Grace won't be happy if she hears about this!" Jinxx yells at him.

" Oh please it's the truth and all of you know it!" He yells back.

" Okay sure CC."

" Hey, what's your name?" Jinxx asked me.

" My name is Rain."
" That's very pretty. Sorry for CC's tone, I think he has been out in the sun too long today."

" It's no problem. It's actually better than what I get in the real world."

" This isn't the real world?"

" No....this is a dream come true.....I am actually meeting my heroes today."

" Wow that's the most amazing thing I've ever heard a fan say."

" It's the truth."

" Hey Rain...how's it going?"

" Good Jake....How about you?"

" Good....thanks for coming today, it's always good to meet a fan who calls us their heros."

" I have been waiting to come for months now."

" Hey babe. Why are you alone at Warp Tour?"

" Oh I'm not alone....my friend and her soon to be husband are over at the Pierce the Veil meet and greet. I couldn't wait to come meet you guys so we split up and we will meet back up before the concerts start."

" Oh! You are a really big fan?"

" You have no idea. You guys saved me and I don't know how to thank you guys."

" Maybe we can return the favor by letting you come by the tour bus after the show and have a drink with us." Andy said to me.

" Um...I don't know.....I'm with my friends and I don't..."

" They are welcomed too. Please come back after the show....it would really make me happy."

I see the look in his eyes....he really means it and I couldn't say no.

" Okay...I'll come back after the show." 

" Oh thank you! Here are some backstage passes for you and your friends." 

" Thank you so much for the passes and the signings."

" No problem Rain.....see you after the show."

" Okay....see ya later..."

I could not believe that after the show I am going to go to the Black Veil Brides tour bus. I am in total shock, but it is a good type of shock. I still have thirty minutes before I have to meet back up with Vi and Tate so I decide to get some food and eat before the show, that way I wouldn't be hungry after the show.

I head to the food truck and order some pizza and a sprite. As I am waiting, Vi and Tate came up to me.

" Hey babe. Why do you look shocked to your stomach?"

" I don't know....maybe because I met Black Veil Brides and they gave us backstage passes for after the show and invited us to the tour bus for a drink."

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

" NOPE, I'M DEAD SERIOUS!"

All the sudden I hear a voice behind me..

"I hope you aren't dead because I don't think Andy dates dead chicks."

" Oh CC it's only an expression."

" Okay beautiful....see ya after the show."

" Bye CC!"

" OH MY GOSH! YOU TALKED TO CC FROM BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND HE CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

" I KNOW VI, BUT I NEED YOU TO TAKE IT DOWN A FEW NOTCHES."

" Okay Okay......I'm hungry. Let's eat Tate."

" As you wish my bride to be."