17

Rain's Pov:

Andy I get ready and headed to mine and Vi's place. When we get there no one is home which is pretty surprising to me. I knew that Vi and Tate were going shopping, but I was surprised that her brother wasn't there.

" So there is no one home or are all the cars in the back on the messed up lawn?"

" No Andy. No one is home. Vi and Tate went shopping for wedding things. The just got engaged a few days ago....to be exact the day we came to Warp Tour."

" Wow! This place is amazing! It's so clean and tidy."

" Yeah Vi and I make sure that the house is kept cleaned. Make yourself at home. There are drinks in the fridge and food in the cabinets. There might even be some sweets in the jar marked sweets."

" Okay. Would you like anything?"

" Not right now I'm going to go change. I'll be right back."

" Gotcha."

Andy's Pov:

I could not get over how nice their place is. I get me a drink from the fridge and look around. I could see pictures everywhere of them and family, a giant calendar with dates marked of reminders, everything is in order and not a single thing was out of place.

" Rain must have O.C.D." I said to myself.

" Actually we both do." I hear a voice say.

I turned to see Vi and Tate standing at the door with bags.

" Hello I'm Andy Biersack you are Vi and Tate-Rain's friends."

" Yes we are. It's nice to see you again." Vi replies.

" Where is Rain?" Tate asks me.

" Oh she went and changed clothes. She should be out any minute now."

" RAIN WE'RE HOME!" Vi shouted.

" Hey Vi. You didn't need to shout, I can hear you without the screaming."

" So you are home early. We weren't expecting you back for a while." Tate tells Rain.

" Yeah well I didn't have anything to wear so I decided to come back and get some fresh clothes."

" Ahhhh." Tate replies.

" What were your plans for the day?" Vi asks Rain and I.

" Well, we were going to hang here for a while and get somethings done. By things, I mean try and get the lawn looking better than what it is." Rain tells Vi.

" Honey you need to stop worrying about the lawn. It will get done soon enough."

" Yes I know, but I thought after the wedding we could come back here and have the after party since the backyard is big enough for everyone to come here."

 " I didn't even think about that. See this is why I have you, you think of things I don't think of."

 " And I need you to think of the other things I don't think of."