4

We all get our food and sit down. We all get back on the wedding topic and decide that we would try and get Black Veil Brides to perform at their wedding. I thought that was a good idea, but then I thought of the idea to get both Black Veil Brides and Pierce the Veil to perform because they deserved to get the best wedding ever.

" Okay, well girls we are at Warp Tour and I don't think the topic of the wedding is important right now, but I promise that we will get back to the topic after we go and have some fun listening to our favorite bands and their AWESOME MUSIC."

" Okay Tate okay."

" Good now lets go."

We get to the concert in time and we jam all day and almost all night. Our favorite songs were Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil, In the End by Black Veil Brides, Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens, and I'm Not A Vampire by Falling in Reverse. Vi, Tate, and I all have fun and we take lots of pictures. After everyone said goodnight and goodbye, I got Vi and Tate and take them backstage. Andy comes running up to us when he sees me and almost instantly picks me up and hugs me.

" I'm so glad you guys came back!" Andy says out of breath.

" Yeah I can tell. Andy this is my best friend Violet and her soon to be husband Tate." I tell Andy

" Hey guys. Thanks for coming to the show." He says shaking their hands.

" I just can't believe that I'm talking to Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides!" Vi says all fangirlish.

" Yes sweetie, but I need you to breathe." Tate tells Vi.

" Please, I don't need a fan to pass out in my hands. I don't know what I would tell my tour manager." Andy says laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh, but apparently Vi and Tate didn't think it was funny. Andy took us to the tour bus where the other guys were just sitting down from a long night of performing.

" Hey it's Rain!" CC yells so loudly.

" Hey CC." I said shyly.

" Oh, no need to be shy sweetie. We don't bite unless you want us to." Ashley says jokingly.

" Yeah okay..." I reply.

" You guys hungry? Thirsty?" Jinxx asked us.

" Um, yeah I guess whatcha got?" Tate replied.

" Well let's go see." Jinxx tells Tate and Vi.

" Um, I'm gonna go get cleaned up so I don't smell." Andy tells me.

" Okay I'll just wait here." I tell him.

"Okay...Ashley don't do anything stupid." Andy tells Ashley.

" Man I can't help that chicks like me." he replied.

I sit down across from Ashley, CC, and Jake and we all talk while Vi, Tate, and Jinxx are in the kitchen eating and talking. We didn't talk about much, but they seemed to like the idea of them and Pierce the Veil performing at Vi and Tate's wedding. All the sudden Andy appears out of nowhere and he gets us all together so we could hang. Vi and Tate said  it was actually time to go, but I didn't want to leave. Andy told Vi that he would bring me home the next day if she let me stay. Of course she let me stay. I told them bye and then sat down.....that's when the real awkwardness began.