53

Vi's Pov:

Rain's speech is amazing and I am almost in tears. I stand up and give her the biggest hug ever.

" Thank you Rain for everything."

" What are friends for?"

Time lapse:

Everyone has finally left. The only people who were still at the house where Andy, Jinxx, Ashley, CC, and Jake. I understand that they are all still there because they all rode together and they are all still getting everything loaded back up.

" So Miss Parker...what will you be doing tonight?"

" Well Mrs. Walker, I am gonna go home with Mr. Biersack so you and Mr. Walker could have a night alone as a married couple."

" Rain we aren't gonna do anything.....we are too tired and we have to open so many freaking presents."

" I know that's why I'm going to Andy's."

" Oh okay."

" Yeah so did you have a wonderful wedding."

" Rain you made the wedding of my dreams come true....I'm sorry that the dinner thing got you stressed."

" I wasn't stressed. I was just hoping that we had enough food and we did....that's why I told your parents, Tate's parents, and my parents there was more in the kitchen if they wanted some more food."
" Oh okay....I was wondering why they were getting up and coming back with more food."

" Yeah....and there is still more food in there, so I think we will be good on food for a while."

" Yay..."

" Sarcasm."

I laugh and we sit down and chill while the guys get everything loaded up. Five to ten minutes later they are ready to go and Rain gets a bag for the night. Tate and I hug her and the guys goodbye and thank for for everything they have done for us. They are the bestest friends ever and it's amazing how much our lives have changed since we went to Warp Tour.