47

Vi's Pov:

When we arrive at the church Tate and his parents are there. I go up and gave Tate a hug because he won't be able to see me until the wedding.  Rain helps the girls get all the dresses and stuff in the church while Tate and I talk for a few.

" Vi..today is the day."

" I know Tate I know."

" I'm so excited...I get to marry the girl of my dreams."

" And I get to marry the guy of my dreams."

" It sucks I can't see you before the wedding. I would like to see my bride before we get married."

" I know babe, I wish it was different but you know the older folks won't allow us to."

" That's the way they did when they were getting married so we should continue this horrible tradition."

" I don't want to do this but it's almost two and I need to go ahead and get ready."

" Okay babe. I'm waiting for the guys to get here before we start getting ready."

" Okay. Oh by the way my brother came by this morning."

" Yeah? How's he doing?"

" Good. He came by to apologize for not being here and helping with the wedding and said that he understood if I didn't want to see him at my wedding. I told him I wanted to see him at my wedding or I would be mad at him."

" I would be too. Heck he is my future brother-in-law."

" I'm saying. Okay well I have to go before they come looking for me."

" Okay babe..I love you Violet. I'll see you in a few hours."

" I love you too Tate..see ya in a few."

Tate hugs me and gives me a kiss. I couldn't believe in one to two hours we would be getting married. I walk into the church and find the room that we girls have. It is a big room so we all have plenty of room. Rain comes up to me and asks if I am okay and I tell her never better. She gives me a hug and we wait for Miss Lovegood to tell us what we need to do.