31

Vi's Pov:

" Okay all the girls will ride with me and all the guys will ride with Tate."

" Um Vi....there are a lot more of us that can fit in one car." Rain replies.

" Wait how many of us are there?"

" Let's see there is me, you, your mom, my mom, Tate's mom, your three sisters and Lucy."

" Well I guess we could take two cars then."

" We already figured out our part out so we're good." Tate tells me.

" Okay well if you guys want to go ahead."

" Where are we gonna meet after?" Mrs. Walker asks.

" We can all meet back here and then everyone can go home." I tell her.

" Sounds good." she replies.

" Okay well you guys have fun." I tell Tate and the guys.

" We will." they all reply back.

Everyone says their goodbyes and then the guys leave. We girls sit there for a few minutes to let everyone use the bathroom before we leave. While that is going on Rain and I go into the kitchen and start putting all the food and drinks away.

" Who is going to ride in your car?" Rain asks me.

" Well my car can seat five so I figured me, you , and the moms could ride in my car and then either one of my sisters or Lucy could use their car and everyone else could go in that one."

" Sounds like a plan."

" Does your mom know about you being a....well you know?"

" Yeah kinda. She knows that I did a small case with them when I was training a couple years ago, but she doesn't really know I work with them for real for real. She only thinks I go and help them when they are down people."

" Okay so I probably shouldn't say anything. Right?"

" Please. I don't need to hear her complain about what I do in life."

" What did she think of you and Andy?"

" Her and my dad didn't say much so hopefully they approve of him, but it really doesn't matter because they are always complaining that I need a boyfriend and now I have one."

" True. Well I guess we can have leftovers or whatever we want night."

" That's cool with me because after today Imma be tired."

" Same. Well I guess we should get ready to go."

" Sounds good."

We all get into the cars and head to the wedding dress place. I know Rain was loaded, but I couldn't blame her. I am still terrified after what happened two weeks ago. Tate is being overprotective of me; he making sure that everywhere I go I am going to be safe and if he has a feeling in his gut he refuses to let me go anywhere. I understand he wants to protect me, but I am a grown woman and I can take care of myself.