29

Vi's Pov:

" Many of you have come up to us and asked "What's going on? Why are we here?" Vi started.

" Well now you are going to find out why you are here." Tate continued.

" Tate and I have some great news to share with all of you today."

" The great news is..."

" WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" they both finish.

Everyone goes crazy. They are cheering and getting up and congratulating them. Andy comes up to me and gives me a hug. I let the camera run a few more minutes and then turned it off. When I am in my room putting up the camera I hear Vi calling my name. I run out there to see what is going on.

" There you are! Everybody, I also want to say something else so quiet please. This wouldn't have been possible without Rain. She created the idea to have this party and took time to get the party ready and invited all of you to come. So please let's take this moment and thank her for all she has done for Tate and I."

" Thank you Rain!" everyone shouted.

Vi and Tate run up and give me a big hug.

" Thank you for all of your help Rain. I don't know what we could have done without you." Tate said to me.

" You guys are my friends--my family and I would do anything for you guys."

" Thanks Rain."

" Now go tell everyone that only they are invited to the wedding and if they are here alone they may bring one friend."

" Gotcha and we have to tell everyone who is our bridesmaids and best men."

" Oh and tell everyone before they leave they must come tell me their choice of food for the after party."

" I gotcha on that one Rain."

" Gotcha Tate."
Rain's Pov:

Right as Vi and Tate leave me Andy comes up to me and we start talking. Then after Vi and Tate made their announcements, my parents come up to me. I don't know how this would go, but I am hoping that it would go smoothly.