Kickback

I walked into my mom and dads room and they were laying down, my mom was laying on my dads chest and he was playing with her hair. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Dad can I please go to this kickback tonight?" I ask. "Who all going?" he asks. "Me,Hernandez,Jared,and Delicia" I say. "Alright but I wanna see your outfit before you leave this house" he says. "Ok!!" I say excitedly. "Get yo spoiled ass out my room" he says chuckling. I give him a kiss on the cheek and run to my room. I do my hygiene thing and then slip my clothes on.I put on a bulls snap back and walked out my room. I went over to Jared's and he had on a white trukfit shirt, his white truk fit pants, and his white Jordans. When he was ready I called Hernandez and he came and got us. We were in his all black Range Rover and then we went to pick up Delicia and she had on a black mini dress and some red bottoms. She got in the back with Jared and I rode in front with Hernandez. We jammed to some Tupac cause that's all I listen to. When we got to the party it was deep in there. I went to the dance floor and started to sway my hips to Dance for you by Beyoncé. That's when I felt some hands wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Hernandez.

*Jareds POV*

As soon as I got there these hoes was pulling a nigga left and right. The school hoe Sadie pulled me into a closet and went to work. When she was done she tried to kiss me. I wasn't having that. I covered my mouth and walked out. When I walked out I saw Hazel and Hernandez dancing. They was wearing matching outfits and all. Im not going to lie and say I wasn't jealous. I mean who wouldn't like Hazel she the finest girl at Buckhead high. I sat off to the side and tried to calm my jealousy I don't see why I was so jealous though. Damn maybe I got feelings for Hazel.

*Hazel POV*

When the party was over Hernandez drove all us home and went his ways. When I walked in my mom was in the kitchen fixing her self some water. "Hey momma" I say. "Hey baby girl" she says back. I sit at the counter while she takes her aspirins. I took that time to look at her. My mom was a mocha color and she had swag to be 30. Right now she was in some Levi shorts that stopped above her thighs, a black tank top and some fuzzy socks. "You looking at me like im crazy you must jealous yo momma got all this booty back here" she says doing a little twerk move. I laugh "No but that dance you just did wasn't meant for you" I say. She laughed "Goodnight hunny bun" she says. I kiss her cheek "Goodnight momma" I say. I cut the light off in the kitchen and go upstairs to my room and take a bath. Afterwards I put on some pajamas shorts and a tank top and got inside my California King bed and got some sleep.

*3 chapters 1 night I guess I can say im doing something I see you guys already supporting thanks sooo very much well there is more to come for this story and im glad to be writing it so guys keep voting reading and following me so you can get these updates well until I update tomorrow- Destini=) 

P.S: HERNANDEZ IS ON THE SIDE :)