The Banquet To Remember

*Guys sorry I was suppose to update last night but somebody cut the computer off so I had to write this chapter all over again!!*

I didn't wanna go with anything too short or too long so I decided on a hot pink dress that my mom designed her self. It was short in the front long in the back. I did my hygiene thing and slipped it on. I put on some hot pink pumps and grabbed my hot pink clutch. When I walked down everybody was looking sharp. Jared cleaned up nice. I linked arms with him and we walked out to hot pink limo. "Mom really?" I asked. "Its the signature color for my company" she says. We got inside and it was huge. There was a mini fridge, game console, and a flat screen t.v. We were in there for what seems like hours until we came to a stop. The limousine driver opened the door and this looked like a red-carpet event. Jared grabbed my arm and we got out first. My brother came out after us and when my mom and dad got out reporters crowded them. My mom was trained to ignore them so she kept walking, People took pictures of us and I felt like a celebrity. We got inside the huge building and my moms dresses were everywhere. A couple of outfits she made was there too. I'm glad I brought my money cause I smell and auction. We had a table in the front. We all sat and then a man came on stage and started to talk. "Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to our Charity Banquet, We will be auctioning things off but first a word from one of our sponsors, Please welcome to the stage Dezmond Harrison, she is the maker of Fashion Sense and she has worked with some very famous designers" he says. My mom walks up on the stage and she doesn't look nervous a bit. "Welcome everyone, I'm really glad to be here tonight, I brought my lovely family, with me as you can see, and well lets just say im blessed to be here but lets get down to the chase you guys will have the chance to buy one of my designs tonight and I would like to point out that my daughter is wearing a dress I recently  made that hasn't hit stores yet, Hazel please stand" she says. I stand and go up on the stage. I hear a round of applause and I exit the stage. "Now lets get this charity started shall we?" she asked. Everybody started saying yes. "Bob this is your job" she says. My moms exits the stage and Bob comes back up. They start to auction things off. I had my eyes set on this dress that was in a corner it would make a good prom dress. It was an hour before he started the auction for that dress. "I'll start the bidding with 1,000 dollars" I say standing up. "I hear 1,000 what about 1,400?" he asks. A lady raises or hand "2,000" I scream. "2,000 going one twice...SOLD" to Mrs. Harrison's lovely daughter" he says. I hand the money over and my mom helps me get the dress into her personal studio. "Good choice" she says before leaving out. I just smirk...I got my fashion sense from the best.

When we got back out everything was auctioned off. My mom had my dad attached to her arm and people surrounded her asking questions. When the reporters saw me they starting pointing to me asking my mom questions. She waves me over and I come. "This is Hazel Harrison" "Where is your other sons?" the reporter says. "I only have one son he is adopted the other boy you see with the dreads that's my daughter's friend" she says. "Well we wanted to get a shot of all of you" he says. "Hazel go get Justin and Jared" she says. I nod and walk off to the table. Jared and Justin are sitting there talking. "Come take pictures" I say. They nod and follow me back to where my mom is. They snap a couple pictures of us and then ask my mom more questions. Jared take me to the back and we sit inside my mom's studio. "You look pretty Hazel" he says. "Aww you clean up nice pookie" I say pinching his cheeks. "Hazel I still like you" he says. "Jared I like you too its just that im scared to lose you as a friend" I say. "You wont I promise" he says. "Bu-* he cute me off by kissing my lips. I was terrified but it felt right. I let him kiss me. "Make me yours Jared" I command. "Hazel Harrison will you be my girl?" he asked. "Yes" I say smiling. We kiss one last time then we walk back out. My mom, dad and brother were all at the table looking tired. "You guys ready to go?" my mom asked us. We all nod. I got get my dress and we get back in the limo and ride away from a night to remember.

*It took me forever and a day to write dis damn chapter -___- who ever cut my computer off in this house is going to get hurt lmao well I pulled it off and looks like HAZEL + JARED = RELATIONSHIP but guys this was a lame  chapter to me next chapter wont be so lame though* NOW ITS YOUR JOBS TO ,COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW ME AND GIVE ME ENOUGH FEED BACK TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND GUYS DONT COMMENT HOW SHORT MY CHAPTERS ARE CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT LAZY I DONT SIT AROUND ON WATTPAD ALL DAY TRYING TO MAKE ONE CHAPTER I TAKE AND HOUR OUT OF MY DAY TO WRITE YOU GUYS A CHAPTER BUT WELL NEXT WEEK I WILL ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS TO WRITE YOU GUYS CHAPTERS CAUSE I WILL BE AT A FAMILY REUNION FOR 3 DAYS WELL GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE AND I GIVE IT BACK THRU EVER CHAPTER I DO That's all for now-----Destini=)

*The dress Hazel wore is to the side