A Heart Break

When we got to the hospital nurses came out with my dad with them. We put my mom on the stretcher and we went to the waiting room. I was crying but I don't think nobody was crying as much as my dad was. What confused me the most is Justin was crying. Jared was comforting me the best he could. I laid across his lap and prayed that my momma was ok.

"Harrison Family?" A doctor says. We all get up and approach him. "I think all of you should follow me" he says. We walked inside the room my mom was in. She was staring at the ceiling not looking at nobody. "Well the babies were chocking on the cord providing them fluids, and she was so stressed her natural senses kicked in that's why she was bleeding" he says. "Babies?" my dad says confused. "Yes sir twins" the doctor says. My dad walks over to my mom and she starts to cry harder then I've ever seen her cry. It broke my heart. "When can she leave doc? I ask him. "If she wants to she can leave now" he says. " I-Im ready to go she says stuttering. The doctor tells us a short moment. When he left out I started to cry. Jared hugged me and tried to calm me down. The mood I was in right now,nobody could call me down. There was one thing I needed to find out...why she was so stressed.

The doctor came in and told my mom she could get dressed and leave. I brought her a pair of pants from the car and she slipped them on. My dad helped her out the bed. We all made out way to the hummer. It was a silent ride. When we finally got there my dad picked my mom up and carried her inside. My little brother got my mom's bags and brought them to her room. When he came back down he looked at me. "Im sorry if I have caused a problem" he says. "No its not you" I say. "But you should go get some rest for school tomorrow" I say not really in the mood to talk. Jared helped me put my bags up stairs. He called his mom and told her he was spending the night. That whole night I thought about my momma. I know she was devastated. My mom loved kids and she didn't hide that. If she saw the cutest baby, she would ask to hold it.I took a shower then slipped on some pajamas. I hopped in my bed and let sleep take over. Jared got in with me and I laid on his chest. Moments like this im glad to have Jared. I drifted to sleep and dreamed about my mom.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to Tupac blasting thru my phone. I dismissed the alarm and got up. I did my hygiene thing then threw up some black  sweats, my last king hoodie, and my black samosa. Black was the mood. Jared came out wearing his black levis, white V-neck, and his black and white chucks. I went into my little brothers room and he had on his black and white Jordan shirt, black levis and his black and white concords. I made up breakfast and we ate in silence. When we walked out my front porch was surrounded with get well soon cards, gift baskets, bears and food. I put the stuff in the house and we walked to the bus stop. The whole ride to school I was silent.

When the bus arrived I made sure my little brother got his schedule since he was a freshman and I showed him to his first class. I then jogged to my first class not really giving a damn about the shit. When lunch time come Rashawn walked over to me with his sister. They shared a group hug with me. I was so down I didn't even laugh at the corny jokes Rashawn was throwing out. I just sat there silent I was like that the whole day. After school I waited on my little brother and Jared. We all walked home in silence. When we got to the house I fixed my little brother some food then went upstairs took a shower and fell asleep beside Jared again.

*WHY YALL THINK DEZMOND WAS STRESSING? DAMN THIS WAS SAD TO WRITE BUT IM FINALL FIN TO GO TO BED CAUSE I HAVENT BEEN TO SLEEP YET IVE BEEN UP READING STORIES ON HERE WELL GUYS CONTIUE TO VOTE,COMMENT,AND FOLLOW MAKES THE UPDATES GET JUICER AND IT MAKES THE CHAPTERS LONGER. WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT KEEP DOING WHAT YALL DO BEST AND READ MY STORY-DESTINI=)

*JUSTIN ON THE SIDE* AND YES I KNOW HE IS WHITE DONT BRING IT UP!!!