TRIPLETS!!??

*Hazel's POV*

Its been a month since Jacob came by to see my mom. I found that weird but life goes on. Well right now im sitting in my room with my sweet boyfriend. Rashawn has been the best guy to me. He is sweet trustworthy and most of all....He loves me.

"What you thinking bout bae?" Rashawn says breaking my train of thought.

"You" I say truthfully.

He gets the biggest smile ever. "Babe girl I love you soo much" he says. "I-"... "HAZEL!!!" I hear my mom scream. I immediately got up and ran downstairs. I ran into the kitchen and she was no where in sight. Out the corner of my eye I saw the cellar door open. "Mom?" I ask. "Hurry my water broke" she says. I turn into a track star and leap down the stairs. My mom was sitting at the bottom of the stairs holding her stomach in a pool of water. "RASHAWN GET THE KEYS" I scream while helping my mom up the stairs. When we make it to the top of the stairs I quickly walk her outside. Rashawn is in the car waiting. When we got in Rashawn sped off. On the way I called the hospital to make sure they were ready. We finally pulled up and a bunch of nurses came out and put my mom on a stretcher. Me and Rashawn was right behind them. They took her into a room and hooked her up. "She isnt all the way dialated, we will have to wait a couple hours" the nurse says. I roll my eyes then nod my head. "HAZEL WHERE THE FUCK IS KASEN" my mom screams at me. It kinda of scared me. "Im going to call him" I say.I pull out my phone and dial his number as fast as i could. He picked up on the first ring.

-Dad-what baby girl?

-me- Dad come to the hospital NOW mom is about to go into labor soon.

He didnt even reply he hung up right in my face. Talk about rude. I walked back over to my mom. Her face was red and she looked like a devil. I was just about to tell her about my dad, when he came busting thru the door. I could have sworn he was at the trap across town.I started to laugh my ass off because i pictured him zooming thru traffic. "what you laughing at" Rashawn says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "nothing" I say getting comfortable in his arms. I was soo busy looking at Rashawn, I didnt notice my mom was silent.

*Dezmond Pov*

I was glad Kasen walked into that door. He came over to me immediately. "You okay?" he asked with symapthy in his eyes. "This shit hurts" I say calmly. He grabs my hand and starts to kiss it. "Dont worry we have been thru this before you will be ok." he says. I was just about to reply when the nurse walked in. "Mrs.Harrison your ready to go into labor now" the nurse says. I nod my head as she walks out. A couple seconds later she walked in with doctor Ross. "Dezmond nice to see you lets get this show on the road" he says. Pray for me guys.

*Kasens POV*

When doctor Ross walked in I knew this was serious. Dr Ross is the son of the doctor that delivered Hazel. "Alright now Dezmond position your legs" he says to Dezmond. She does exactly what he says. He then tells her to push and she grabs my hand and starts to crush it. I whince in pain and she loosens the grip. They tell her to take a breathe and her face is red and she is breatheing hard.

*Skip some parts*

"I can see the babys head" Hazel says. I appear over Dezmond's knee and I can see some hair. Dezmond gives one last push and the baby comes out. "Its a boy" the doctor says. My stomach does a 360. I walked over to Hazel. "She was crying. I wrapped a arm around her. "Kasen she isnt finished" the doctor says. I get confused. "What you mean?" I ask. "There are 2 more babies in there" he says. I turn to Hazel and we have the same face. It just so happens at the same time we both said it. "TRIPLETS??!!!?!?

*THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I KNOW IM DOING IT FROM MY PHONE SORRY GUYS BUT MY COMPUTER IS ACTING SLOW SO I WILL BE UPDATING FROM THE PHONE. BUT DAMN TRIPLETS!!!

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT DEZMOND HAVING TRIPLETS?

3 OR MORE COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!! IT MAKES UPDATES BETTER WELL IM OUT OF YALL HAIR GOTTA UPDATE CURVY GIRL!!XOXO-DESTINI-