Last Kickback

Dinner was the last thing on my mind....I wanted to go to the kickback. Ive been planning my outfit for this kick since I heard about it. I was bout to rock some shit these people aint never seen.

"Hazel if you dont eat imma shove that damn fork down ya throat"  Quad says to me.

"Quad remember..that aint ya daughter...if its anybody imma shove that damn fork down her mouth if she dont eat." my dad says.

I give them a scowl. I then cut a piece of ravioli in half and eat it. This Italian food was swanging no lie....but the last kickback of my life was on my mind.

They told us this kickback aint no joke. It ruins relationships,starts relationships, and gives these bitches a chance to fight anybody they been beefin with.

I was going in ready for anything.My talk in my head was interuppted by something hitting me in the face. I look up and everybody at the table laughing. My momma was laughing the hardest. I look on front of me and she had thrown a piece of bread at me.

"Yall very funny" I say with a sarcastic voice. My mom blows me a kiss. She just dont know what I got coming for her. I take a piece of ravioli and put it on a spoon. I played it off and pretended like I was about to eat it. But when she wasnt looking I threw it and it landed right on her breast sitting there perfectly.

"Hazel imma kill you....Kasen get ya daughter"she says. My dad rolls his eyes. "Baby you started it" he says. What he did next made me wanna crawl into a hole. He ate the ravioli off her chest.

"Nasty fuckers" my god mom Jasmine says. I bust out laughing. My mom looks at her and her face was the color of ruby red wine. I found it cute how my dad could still make her blush.

"I think we should stop teasing Hazel and let her go to this kickback" my mom says. I give off a chukee cheese grin. My mom smiles.

"Quad,Jasmine since our kids will be out tonight you two should some by we can have a pool party with Tahiem, Alvaro, and hell who else knows."  my dad says. The grown ups reply and me and Jared look at each other. At the same time we said "SENIOR KICKBACK".

We were out the door before my dad could pay for the meal. When we got to my car we hopped in and sped off towards our neighborhood.

*55 minutes later*

We pulled up in my drive way. We hopped out and ran towards our houses.When I unlocked the door I got inside the house locked the door back then ran up the stairs.

I stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed my body clean then put shampoo in my hair,masssaging it around. When I was done I rinsed it out and my hair came out curly. I then cut the water off and grabbed my towel.

I walked into my room and got the black dress bag the outfit was hanging in. I laid it on my bed and started drying myself off. After drying off I lotioned up and made sure I was smelling good.

I then unzipped the bag and my outfit came into view. I planned on wearing a versace shirt, with madusa on it and it had angels around her. For high waisted shorts I had white True's and for shoes I had the black and white Taxis. After putting my outfit on I went to my mirror and put gel on my hair to keep it curly. I was feeling myself. I threw a little red lipstick on and grabbed my phone,key and purse. I was ready to turn up.

When I walked downstairs my momma and daddy came into view. My mom was in her bikini and my daddy had on some swimming pants and no shirt showing off all his tats. My daddy was tatted like Wiz. My momma was the definition of bad. My momma made the rich nigga bed and the good boy squeal. She had everyman wrapped around her finger. The best part is....she chose my daddy over all these niggas.

I didnt blame her though....my daddy is A-1 and a great father.

"Have fun tonight" my mom says. My dad looks at my out and goes to say something. But luckily my mom got in front of him and started pulling him. When she got him into a kiss she signaled for me to leave. I quickly exited the house. When I walked outside Jared was their to greet me. He had on the Peanut Butter and Jelly KD's ,a black Nike shirt that had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on it and blacks levis. My bestfriend was looking good.

"You ready to go?" I ask. He looks at me. "Hell yeah....im ready to fuck bitches and get money!!!" he screams. Before I could reply a hand smacks him in the head.

"Jared ya ass aint too grown to get one last whooping" his momma say. I let out a giggle as he looks at her.

"Boy ya better go have fun...because this ya last night before you start getting serious" she says. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and we hop in....TIME TO TURN UP ONE LAST TIME.

*felt like updating but yall do me a favor and go read a book called:

Insecure (A Thugs Love)

Im mentoring the girl that is writing it.....make sure to leave her feed back.......Well what yall think of this chapter???.....I liked it but well let me know.....VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW-XOXO-DESTINI