Just Me and You

*Dezmonds POV*

Hazels been home about a month. I'm glad she is. David has been doing good. My little girls are getting big. They talking too. Paris first word was "Mama" it didnt suprise me she always on my hip. Mariah is a daddys girl. Every time Kasen comes home she leave my side and crawls right to him. That girl gone be another Hazel. Speaking of Hazel my baby girl going through a break up. Her and Rashawn felt like they needed space. I hate that for her but she's a Harrison she gone pull through.

"Baby?" I hear Kasen say. I snap out my little update and look at him. "Can you do me a favor?" he ask. I nod. "I left the door to the bando open can you drive over there and get the money out my office and lock it up?" he ask. "Yeah bae" I say. He gets on his knees so we are about the same height and hugs me from the waist. I peck his lips and get on his back.

He takes me to the garage and I get inside my hummer. "baee!!" I say when I get in. He turns around and looks at me. "what?" he ask. "come with me...I havent been with you all day" I say giving my best smile off. He grins and looks at me. "alright" he says. He goes to the passenger side and gets in.

I pull off towards the northside of town.

*45 minutes later*

I pull up next to the bando and get out. Kasen follows behind me. I open the door and go straight to his office. I use the fingerprinter to get in and I get the money bags off his desk. "take 500 and go grocery shopping" kasen says. I pout. "come with me please" I say in my best baby voice. He looks at me with that im not falling for it look and I go to plan b.

I walk up to him and grab him by his pants. "please baby for me" I say in my seductive voice. He lets out a groan and I know its working. To finish it off I make him get to his knees and kiss his lips. He lets out a defeated sigh. "I'll go baby" he says. I laugh and grab his hand. He gets up and we head to the car so we can go to the bank and get the dirty bills switched out.

I get on the passenger side and he drives. During the ride my song comes on. I F*ck With You Girl by Rich Homie Quan. I start singing along.

my back against the ropes

who am i to call?

nobody...cant judge me girl

i wont judge you niether

I love yo smell

yo style hotter then a fever

you different from others I love your demeanor

you took me back time after time

even though I cheated....

thats y i fuck with you girl

i fuck with you girl

i fuck with you

i fuck with you

i fuck with you girl

I fuck with you like you fuck with me show love to you like you show love

to me.

"let rich homie sing" Kasen says. I give him the asian face. "Go to hell" I say. "If I go you going to" he says smiling. "If I go imma take over hell...the devil aint got shit on me" I say. He starts laughing. "Imma let you handle that with him" he says. I giggle and look out the window.

*30 minutes later*

We got the bills switched out and headed to the store. I was missing my babies though. Right now they with my momma, bear, and Hazel. I love my triplets to death. I breathed out a heavy sigh and looked at Kasen. "You miss them too?" he asked. I nod my head. He grabs my hand.

"Lets enjoy this little time and we will be back with them in a hour or less." he says. I shrug my shoulders. Kasen grabs the back of my neck and our lips meet. We do this until we run out of breath. "I love you" he says. I smile. "I love you too" I say.

He gives me a grin and we went towards the store.I started thinking about stuff to cook and I decided on tacos. When we got to the market I grabbed a buggy and set my M.K bag in it. Kasen followed behind me picking up stuff he wanted. We got to the mexican aisle and I became pissed off. Im 4"10 and these people shelves about 6 feet tall. I turn towards Kasen and he pick me up by my waist and walks me up and down the aisle til I saw the taco shells I use. When I grabbed them he set me down and placed a peck on my lips. I then went to my favorite aisle...the junk food aisle. I dumped a bunch of things in the cart and kept going. When I finished stuff was spilling out the cart. I went to the check out line carefully and the lady up their looks shocked. She starts scanning stuff and I sit there and watch. It took her about 10 minutes then she spoke. "Your total is 465.75" she says. I nod as I get out my black card. After paying I let Kasen get the cart and I went towards the car. I helped him get the stuff in the car and we hopped in. "Im glad it was me and you together alone" he says. I smile. "Thanks bae" I says. He gives me a assuring smile and continues to drive.

*SORRY YOU GUYS IVE BEEN BUSY WELL I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND I GOTTA DO BETTER BUT I DECIDED TO LET YALL HEAR FROM DEZMOND AND KASEN THEY GOING STRONG. but VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW FOR AN UPDATE TOMORROW LEAVE ME FEED BACK also HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS I GOR BEATS AND A NEW LAPTOP THAT I WILL USE TO UPDATE....WELL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW- XOXO-DESTINI