The Blame

Before I take my break I wanna leave yall with a chapter I finished this chapter earlier but Im posting now ....enjoy =)

I couldn't sleep that night my mind was all over the place. I wanted to know what this was about my mom hasn't did anything. I knew for one they didn't find Marcus cause my dad made sure his body was burned.  My thoughts were interrupted by the house phone. I went downstairs and answered it. Before I could say hello my dad did. That's when I discovered it was my mom. "Look Kasen somebody blamed me for something that happened at that party tonight and I need you to track down who it is and make sure Hazel doesn't find out." she says. I don't know why I was feeling bold but I was. "Too late mom" I say. I run up the stairs to my room and lock the door. A couple seconds later my dad comes banging on the door. "Hazel open up" he says. I  Ignore him. I logged on my computer ready to start a war. Then my phone ringed. I picked up. "Mom?" I say. "Yes its me Hazel look after we left somebody murdered somebody and they are blaming me for it I need you to go in my room and get the ruby red lipstick under there is a note call the number on the note and my uncle Brian should pick up. In the morning get a blonde wig and some sunglasses after that go to the bank and get 3 million dollars out the bank account all the info you need is on the note, I gotta go now give your brother a kiss for me I love you" she says hanging up. And just like that she was gone. I immediately jumped into action. I came out my room and walked in my parents room. I ignored my dads questions and went straight to the make up display. I found the lipstick and opened it. The note fell out and I saw the number. I ran back to my room and dialed it. It rung for a while then a man's voice appeared. "Is this uncle Brian?" I ask. "Yes who is this?" he ask. "Im Dezmond Harrisons daughter. My mom needs your help she is locked up and told me to call you." I say. "I'll be there tomorrow afternoon" he says. I hang up and decide sleep is the best thing for me. I got a long day ahead of me.

*Dezmond's POV* 

I am shocked about everything that is happening. Why would I kill some kid? I was in the middle of my thoughts when a police officer came. He grabbed my arm and led me to a room. They stripped shirt me and looked in places I didn't want them to. They then gave me a orange jump suit and some sandals. They put a number on me and transferred me to a cell. I was put in a cell with a big black lady. She was on the bottom bunk and I got on the top. "You Dezmond?" she ask. "Yeah who are you?" I ask. "I use to live next you in Cali I use to sale weed with yo husband" she says. I nod. "Im glad to know somebody" I say. "Its cool you need anything just stick with me" she says. I tell her thanks then lay back on my bed. I decided sleep was the best thing because tomorrow I had a interrogation to attend.

*Hazel POV*

I tossed and turned all night. I decided that sleep wouldn't help. I went downstairs and started working on breakfast for my dad and brother. I made bacon, eggs, and French toast. I put it on plates. I made coffee and poured myself a cup. I was sitting at the table when my dad walked in. His eyes were red and puffy. My heart sunk. He grabbed a cup and poured him self some coffee. He then grabbed a plate and started to eat. I went up to Justin' room and woke him. But he was already up....crying. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I found out about mom" he ask. I gave him a hug. "Stay home I will text Vanessa and ask her to get our work" I say. He nods and lays back on his bed. I needed my mom back now things weren't right with out her. I decided to get dressed. I went to my mom's room and picked out a white corset, a peach colored  skirt, black flats a jean jacket, and her spiked necklace. I went back to my rom and did my hygiene thing. I put the outfit on then curled my hair. I grabbed my phone and Raybans then walked downstairs. I was searching for the keys on the key rack when the doorbell rung. I grabbed the keys to my car then opened the door to a Whiteman in a suit...

*Dezmond POV*

The next morning the guards woke me up and took me into a room. It was a good 30 minutes before a group of detectives walked in. One was a lady and I could tell she knew who I was cause she was wearing on my suits. "Dezmond Harrison?" she ask. I nod my head. She then turns to the other detective and they huddle together in a group chat. When they were done she looked at me. "Ok Mrs. Harrison I need you to answer these questions she says sitting down. I roll my eyes.

Where were you after the party for your daughter?

-I went home and changed clothes

Why did you change?

-I was going to prepare the cake for my daughters friends I wasn't going to do that in a $300,000.00 dress.

What are your relations to Delicia Mabery?

-she is m-

"Don't say no more Dezmond" I hear that very familiar voice say. I turn and there is my uncle Brian In a suit.  "Now you people can leave my client wont be answering anymore questions until the court day" he says. I give a devilish smirk as they walk out. "Dezmond,Hazel told me everything look I can get you out of this no charges" he says. I give him a nod as he explains how I cant contact the media. After he talk he opens the door and in walks Hazel. I get up and quickly hug her. "Your not suppose to be in here and are those my clothes?" I say. She nods. "Mom im working on it I have to go now but I promise you will be out of here" she says kissing my cheek and exiting the room. My uncle Brian closes the door. "Alright tomorrow is the court day and Hazel says she will have some witness that says you didn't do it." he says. I nod. "Stay safe baby girl I gotta go now" he says. I give him a hug and he walks out. The guards come in and escort me back to my cell. I lay back on the bed and go into a deep thought.

*Hazel POV*

After seeing my mom I went to Starbucks and got me a muffin and some coffee. I sat at one of the tables outside. I was texting on my phone when I got a random text.

-Unknown- I know who framed your mom and I also know who killed the Jane doe

-Me- Who is this?

-unknown- call me black coat and meet me at the park alone I promise I wont hurt you Hazel.

Without thinking I was up and in my car. I was risking my safety for my mom freedom but it was worth it.

*GUYS THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER I UPDATE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF MY BREAK I WENT AHEAD AND FINISHED THIS ONE BECAUSE I WANTED TO GIVES YOU GUYS A MYSTERY BEFORE I LEFT* I NEED 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THEY HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION:

WHO DO YOU THINK BLACK COAT IS?

WELL IM OFFICALLY ON BREAK NOW SO I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN A COUPLE DAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP SUPPORTING PLEASE I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH EVEN THE HATERS WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW I DONT WANNA ANNOY YOU GUYS SOO IM GONE!!- DESTINI

*HAZEL OUTFIT ON THE SIDE*