No More Chances

RECAP "Look Hazel we gotta talk." he says with worry in his voice. All I could think of was.....Bullshit.

Jared dragged me out the line and into the library we sat in some chairs near a window. "What?" I ask kind of mad. "Look I know your mad at me and what I'm fin to tell you will make you pissed but all I gotta say is I didn't want it to happen" he says looking me in my eyes. "Just tell me Jared" I say kind of annoyed. "Sadie sucked me up that night at the party" he says. I had to stop myself from yelling at him. I got up out my chair and gave him a head nod. I felt the tears coming to I walked out of there as fast as I could. I was halfway out the building when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Rashawn. I didn't feel like talking to I turned around and kept walking. It didn't take him long to catch up with me though. He had a arm around my shoulder and he walked me to my car. He took the keys from me and we hopped in. "Im taking you by your house so you can change" he says looking at my outfit. "What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask. "Girl you got on some wrestling shoes!!" he says in his girl voice. "Nigga take me home" I say giggling. He smiles then pulls off.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up at my house. I got the keys and unlocked the door. My mom was at work and I knew my dad was probably at the trap right now. I put my leopard print 2-piece and my leopard print sandals on, along with a pair of shorts  for when we got done. I ran back downstairs and Rashawn was sitting on the hood. I walked over and he smiled. "Your gorgeous" he says. I smile. "Thanks" I say a little shy. We both got in and I put my Raybans on as we pulled off. I got my beats out and plugged them into my phone and started listening to an artist besides Tupac that I love.....J.cole. My favorite song is crooked smile.  I was rapping it the whole way to the beach.

To all the women with the flaws, know it's hard my darling
You wonder why you're lonely and your man's not calling
You keep falling victim cause you're insecure
And when I tell you that you're beautiful you can't be sure
Cause he don't seem to want you back and it's got you asking
So all you see is what you lacking, not what you packing
Take it from a man that loves what you got
And baby girl you're a star, don't let 'em tell you you're not
Now is it real? Eyebrows, fingernails, hair
Is it real? if it's not, girl you don't care
Cause what's real is something that the eyes can't see
That the hands can't touch, that them broads can't be, and that's you
Never let 'em see you frown
And if you need a friend to pick you up, I'll be around
And we can ride with the windows down, the music loud
I can tell you ain't laughed in a while, but I wanna see that crooked smile

I was on that verse when I felt the car stop. I opened my eyes and we were in front of the beach. I was soo excited I didn't know what to do. I put my phone and beats in the glove department and hopped out the car. I ran to the water and dived in. The water felt so good. I wanted to just swim away. A couple minutes later Rashawn joined me. We played and messed with each other. I was having soo much fun I didn't realize the time until the sun started to set. Me and Rashawn got out and dried off. I put on my shorts  and we drove. We stopped at Chipotle and got food then continued our journey back to my house. When I got home my mom and dad were sitting in the living room with Justin. My mom looked at me with concerned eyes and I already knew what this talk was about. I looked over at my dad and I could tell he was mad. When his hazel eyes get black you better look out he isnt Kasen anymore he is Mr. Harrison the man in charge, the dude who doesn't play. "Hazel we need to talk" he says. I just nod my head....guys pray for me.

*I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I LOST MY STUFF AGAIN SORRY GUYS I NEED A NEW COMPUTER -___- WELL I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS AND THE GOAL IS 5 COMMENTS FOR A LONG CHAPTER:

Do you guys think Hazel was affected by what Jared said?

Is Jared a douche?

Why is Rashawn so nice?

Why is Kasen mad?

How you guys liking the book?

Answer those and I promise a long chapter is in store for you guys well I need some sleep ive been up all day trying to settle in to things. Im really bored and busy but I gotta get things done. VOTE COMMENT,FOLLOW IT MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP GOING AS LONG AS YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW I WRITE I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPERCIATE YOU WELL LET ME GET OUT YOUR HAIR-DESTINI

*HAZEL'S SWIM SUIT ON THE SIDE*