"Id rather it be me then him"

*Dezmond's POV*

Everything was going good til this morning when I went to see why David was crying. When I went in there his cry wasn’t a momma feed me cry it was something serious. I wasn’t fin to have my child around here crying. “KASEN!!” I scream while getting David put into the car seat. Kasen walks in and looks at me. “Go get the car started now!!!” I say fast. He is gone and a split second and Hazel is now in the spot he was once in. “Hazel stay here and watch them and if you get in touch with Jasmine drop them off over there or drop them off with Tahiem and make sure you get to this hospital” I say. She nods as I move past her down the stairs. Instead of putting him in the back I was gone be by my baby the whole time. I was making sure of that.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to the hospital and I hopped out. I wasn’t wasting time and the nurses knew that. As soon as I walked in the nurse took my baby to the Diagnostics part and doctors went to work on him. I sat in the waiting room no emotion at all. Sometimes I ask myself why everything happens to my family, Then I suddenly realize god didn’t make us perfect, my family has more flaws then perfections and that’s ok with me. Before I could finish my thought Kasen grabbed my hand catching my attention. “What ever happens won’t change anything.” He says. I nod in agreement. We waited forever and ever in that waiting room.

*1 hour later*

Hazel showed up and waited with us I was getting impatient and very emotional. The doctor came out a few minutes later with a blank expression. “Mrs.Harrison David was having internal bleeding..Now we were able to stop it but then it resulted in his kidney shutting down. “The only way he will be able to live is if you can find somebody with the same blood type as him which is OB+”the doctor said. I sighed and figured there was nothing to do now because my blood type wasn’t the same as his. “I’ll do it” I hear Hazel say. My mind then goes to the worst. What if something goes wrong with this whole operation? I could possible lose one of my kids and I really would hate that literally because my first born and my son mean the world to me. I just hoped Hazel knew what she was doing.

They took Hazel into a room to get changed for the operation. I was petrified didn’t know what to think. I wanted answers fast though because If I didn’t get them I knew for sure I was going to go crazy.”Dezmond baby you have to calm down” Kasen says to me. I agreed with him being messed up and scared isn’t helping the situation at all. All I could do right now is wait and prey it out. I hoped god would answer my prayer and make sure both my kids ended up safe but knowing the devil he gone fuck with something…he always does.

*Hazels POV*

Yall might be thinking I’m crazy but no,im not. I love my little brother so much. I would give him my heart if that meant saving his life. If things go bad in this operation I hope he grows up to be some successful because he will be the living proof that he had family that would fight for him. Let’s just see how this surgery goes. “Ok Hazel doctor Jackson is waiting on you” one of the nurses says. I nod my head and go back into the room. They lay me on a surgery table and place the sleeping gas mask on my face. Instantly my eyes get heavy. The last image I see before my eyes close is the face of the man saving my brother he better do a good damn job too because if he doesn’t he better run because my mom isn’t playing.

*Dezmonds POV*

It was starting to get dark outside and we had been there all day. Kasen has been keeping me calm but right now I have no clue what’s going on with my kids and that is pissing me off. Somebody better tell me what’s going on with my kids before I light this place up. That’s when the doctor came out. The thing I hated about doctors was that you couldn’t read their face. He approached us and my heart was beating rapidly. “Mrs. Harrison I have good news and bad news.” The doctor says. “What’s the good news?” I ask. “Hazel’s kidney was transplanted and David will be normal.” He says. “And what about Hazel?” I ask.

“Hazel is in critical condition she lost some blood and her heart stopped on us more than once it looks like we will need somebody with Hazel’s blood type now until then she will be put on life support. I can only keep her on their til the morning so if you are looking for help you might want to make this very quick Mrs. Harrison” he says. I nod my head but inside I’m breaking. “Hazel’s a fighter but this time I have to help her” I say to Kasen. “Let’s call everybody we know.” He says. I nod my head that’s a lot of damn people but anything for my baby girl.

*Just a filler chapter yall will never guess who Hazel’s knight in shining armor is. ;)

Question: who do you guys think her savior will be?

Let me know who ever guesses right will earn you guys another update. WELL GUYS I LOVE YOU A LOT AND IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

OH P.S GUESS WHERE IM GOING FOR CHRISTMAS…..CALIFORNIA J THANKS FOR THE LOVE GUYS YOU’RE THE BEST <3 –XOXO-DESTINI