Spring Break

It been a couple months since my mom got out and she has been spending her time at her job or with us. I was happy for her and glad to have her. My thoughts were interrupted when Kenny walked into my room. "Aye we got to go in like 30 minutes we know you gotta get swagged up but hurry up ma' its the last day before spring break and a nigga trying to get ready for Miami" he says doing a dance. I giggle then throw a pillow at him signaling him to get out. I locked my door after he left then got in my shower.  After my hygiene thing I picked out my outfit. I went with a turquoise tank top/half top, floral shorts, and white sandals. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my ray bans. I was halfway out the room when I remembered my phone. I ran in grabbed it then went downstairs. Kenny was joking with my mom and so was Rashawn and Vanessa, my dad was standing beside my mom helping her zip her dress up. I gave my mom and dad kisses then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a protein shake out the fridge and a bag of apple slices. When I was headed towards the living room Kenny turned me around with Vanessa, Rashawn, and Justin behind him. "Nigga stop rushing me" I say getting my shoulders free. "Well lets go" he says. I roll my eyes and get the keys to my drop top Audi. Everybody got in and I sighed. Today was going to be a long day...

When we pulled up kids were everywhere. The school planned a spring break trip to Miami and with a permission form you could drive your car. I wasn't taking a bus so my mom signed that sheet a.s.a.p. I got my spot in the back and then popped the trunk. I made sure all our stuff was there before we got In the building cause at the end of today I aint stopping at nobody house. Everybody was out and I linked arms with Rashawn. He has been my teddy bear. When we got to the entrance people were greeting us. They know that im the only junior that turns up on senior level. When we got to Miami I knew I was going to be the one everybody wanted to kick it with. Everybody went their separate ways when the bell rung and I had class with Jared. It was weird not having Delicia in school. I mean we didn't even get to talk our problems out and she gone. I shook that feeling off when the teacher came in. "Ok since its the last day before spring break I just wanted to let you knuckles heads watch a movie" Mrs. Ford says. I giggle on the inside cause she says Knuckle head. She turns on a movie called Spring Break. I sigh and pull out my phone. I was in the middle of texting Rashawn when Mrs. Ford started yelling. I looked at who she was yelling at and it didn't surprise me....Jared. "THE NEXT TIME YOU CHOOSE TO BE LATE IM GOING TO GET YOU EXPELLED!!" she says. He rolls his eyes and mumbles some shit. I shake my head and continue to text Rashawn. I was soo caught up in texting I didn't know the bell rung til Mrs. Ford came over and shook me. I looked up and she giggled.  That was the first time I saw her giggle. I got out my seat and left the class room. Rashawn was waiting to go to my next period with me. I was getting cold. "Shawn give me yo hoodie" I say poking my bottom lip out. He pokes it with his finger then laughs. I give him a scowl then he takes the hoodie off. I put It on and it fit like a dress. 

We walked into the Science class and our teacher was sleep. Everybody was taking pictures. We almost didn't get caught til this nigga decided he wanted to t-bag her. He put his nuts in her face. I was dieing. When she woke up though he suspended off the trip. She put on a video for the rest of the period and me and Rashawn talked about the trip. "So who is rooming with who?" he ask. "Well it can be me and Vanessa and You and Kenny" I say. He thinks then gets a smirk. "How about me and you, Vanessa and Kenny" he says. I  roll my eyes. "Haha Vanessa wouldn't agree to that" I say. "And why not" he ask. "Nigga its Kenny" I say. "Man she like him and she cant deny and say she don't" he says. I roll my eyes. "We will discuss this at lunch" I say. He nods the a group of people come over discussing the first thing we should do when we get there. We was laughing and talking or the longest until the lunch bell rung. I spotted Kenny and jumped on his back. "You lucky I love yo small ass" he says walking us towards the lunch room. I giggle. When we get inside  I get down and wait on Rashawn. He walks in and I grab his arm taking him to the food line. We were having nachos today. I was glad because all the other shit they cook be terrible. When I got my nachos, I got a Gatorade and a muffin. I paid for my stuff with the black card my daddy gave me then waited on Rashawn. We walked over to our table and I got to work on my food. I was halfway done when Vanessa showed up. "Damn bitch slow down this aint yo last meal" she says. I giggle then flick her off. "Aye umm Nessa who you rooming with?" I ask. "Girl I wanna room with Kenny" she says. I roll my eyes then I look at Rashawn he cheesing. I was about to argue and then it hit me. I saw Justin and ran up to him. "Little brother who you rooming with on the trip?" I ask. "Nobody dad gave me a black card so I can get my own room" he says. I smile. "Room with me and Rashawn Im getting a royal sweet with to beds I tell him He nods then I run back over to our table. "Rashawn Justin has to room with us" I say. He smiles slowly fades then comes back. "Ok that's fine he can get the other bed so I can snuggle with my teddy bear "he teases. I roll my eyes. I was about to reply when the bell rung for gym.

I took my tray then made my way towards the gym and to the bleachers. Rashawn walked in shortly and showed me his phone it clearly read: HAZEL AND HERNANDEZ SPRING BREAK BASH. I shook my head in disapproval then looked for Hernandez. I spotted him then grabbed Rashawn's phone. We walked over to each other and at the same time showed each other the exact same thing. "Look I don't know what this is but whatever it is cancel this shit Hernandez" I say pissed. "Hazel I don't know what this is but we gotta give the people what they want" he says with a devilish smile. I roll my eyes. Then I get an idea Party vs. Party. "Ok Hernandez may the best women or man win" I say walking away. I walk over to Rashawn and give him his phone back Hernandez Zanella you messing with the wrong one.... Miami is fin to meet the Queen of Turn up.

*Sorry I've updated soo late been school shopping then I've been busy getting organized but guys I promise this whole busy schedule thing will be over soon. Just give me time well the goal is 4 comments and I need somebody to answer this question:

WHAT IS HAZEL GOING TO DO TO MAKE SURE HER PARTY IS MORE TURNT THEN HERNANDEZ?

WELL ANSWER THAT THEN VOTE,COMENT, FOLLOW YALL KNOW HOW IAM ABOUT THAT IT JUST MAKES THE CHAPTERS BETTER THANKS FOR SUPPORTING I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY AND IT BRINGS ME TO TEARS TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS CARE CAUSE WATTPAD WS MY ESCAPE FROM THE HELL WE CALL EARTH YOU GUYS DONT UDGE ME ON HERE AND THATS WHAT I love as long as you guys continue to read I will continue to write sincerely- Destini

*Hazel's outfit on the side*