Justin's Dirty Little Secret

*sorry I didn't update yesterday I got caught up*

RECAP: I got closer and couldn't believe my eyes......................

I turned around the corner to see my little brother getting head from my ex-bestfriend Delicia...... "WHAT THE FUCK...GET THE FUCK OFF MY BROTHER" I scream wrapping my hands on her waist and pulling her off my brother. "Justin you fucking this hoe?" I ask. He nods. "Go get in the car" I say. He walks off and I stand there looking at Delicia. "Don't come no were near my brother" I say pointing at her and walking off. I was soo pissed. I got inside the Audi and drove off.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled into my driveway and got out. "GET YO ASS IN THE HOUSE" I yell pointing at Justin. He doesn't say anything as he walks In the house. I sat on the hood of the Audi and tried to calm down. "Are you ok?" Rashawn ask. I sigh "Yeah its just that seeing her with my brother makes me soo mad" I say. He grabs my hand and cups my cheek. "It ok Hazel lets just go see what's been going on and try to understand him." Rashawn say. I nod. "Can I get a piggy back ride?" I ask. He smirks "Sure." I get on his back and he walks me inside the house. My mom is sitting there with Justin and she is asking him questions. "Hazel were was he?" I would know that voice from a mile away. Rashawn turns around and my dad is behind us.I hesitate "Umm dad Justin was at the diner getting food" I lie. He nods his head. Rashawn let me down and we walked over to my mom. "Were was he,he wont say anything" she says with worry in her eyes. "He was at the diner getting food" I lie again. "Ok well Justin sweetie go take a shower you stink" my mom says giggling. He gets up and I wisper for him to meet me in my room. "Well mom ,dad me and Rashawn are going up to my room so we can get this homework done" I say. Rashawn nods and we run upstairs. Justin is in my room and he was looking guilty. "Justin I need for you to explain" I say. "you wouldnt understand" he says. "Try me" I say. But I had no idea what I was going to hear.

"I got with Delicia to hide my image.." he says. I give him a confused look. "What image?" I ask. "Hazel.......Im gay" Justin says. I felt my self get woozy. "Your what" I say. "Im gay" he repeats. I lay back on my bed. I was confused, I wouldnt expect him to be gay,im not mad at him,I dont know how he is going to tell my parents. I snapped out my thoughst and got up. "Justin nomatter what your my brother" I say giving him a hug. I look over and Rashawn is looking shocked. "Dont worry I dont like you" Justin says.I giggle. "Little brother give me and Rashawn some time alone next weekend me and you will go shopping ok?" I say. He nods and kisses my cheek before walking out. I close the door and turn towards Rashawn. "Are you ok?" I ask walking over and cupping his cheek. He grabs my hand and pulls it off his cheek. "Hazel I-I think im in love with you" he says. I smile. "Rashawn im with Jared but you wanna know something?" I say. He pulls up and eyebrow. "I got some love in my heart for you too" I say. He smiles. I give him a tight hug and we stood there a good minute til my phone started to ring. I looked and it was Jared.

"Hello" I say

"Hazel can you come get me and Vanessa?" he asks.

"Yeah on my way baby" I say

We hang up and I grab the keys to my car. "Come on Rashawn lets go get Jared and Vanessa" I say.He nods and we go downstairs and get in and speed off. A couple minutes later we got there and Vanessa and Jared hopped in the back. "Did you find Justin?" Vanessa ask. I nod "Yeah he was at the diner" I say. She nods and I take a look at Jared. He was staring off into space. I started the car back up and started to drive.I dropped Vanessa and Jared off so they could pick up clothes and get back in so they could spend the night at my house. When they got out I looked at Jared. "Are you ok" I ask. "Yeah im just not feeling good" he says. I leave it at that. A couple minutes later Rashawn and Vanessa got in. We drove to sonic picked up some food and went to my house. "Jared are you staying the night with us" I ask. He shakes his head no and I follow him across the street. "Whats wrong with you?" I ask again annoyed the time. "LOOK HAZEL JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I DONT WANNA TALK OK?" He screams in my face. I fight back my tears and slap him. I run inside the house and up to my room. I started sobbing in my pillow. I was sobbing for a good minute until I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Rashawn. "He is a douchebag leave him alone" he says rubbing my back. I sit up and hug him. "What did I do?" I ask. He lookes into my eyes. "Your innocent he has something on his chest I can tell" he says. I nod my head in agreement. "Im not going to stress it lets just eat take showers and watch movies" I say. Vanessa then walks in with my food she gives me the sympathetic look and I just nod to reinsure her i was ok. We put on a movie of their choice because I had only knew 3 movies out the whole stack and they all had tupac in them. We watched them as we ate our food. I was the first to finish so I took a shower. I came out and my phone was buzzing I looked and it was Jared. I ignored it and decided to let him think about what he did.

A couple minutes later Rashawn and Vanessa were done and hey took their showers. We took Instagram photos and posted them. We were having fun and then I got a notification on my phone. I looked and Jared commented on my picture. He said: I guess your mad at me well I will talk to you tomorrow. I looked at it then got off. I was tired of being disrespected, I got inside my California king bed and layed their thinking. I was half way asleep when I felt some hands around me. Rashawn was wrapped up around me. I didnt wanna push him off so I let him stay there. I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning and I was feeling great. I woke Rashawn and Vanessa up. Most people hate Mondays but I actually love them. I got in the shower and let the hot water flow on my body. After washing off I went to my closet. I picked out a white tee, a purple jacket, ripped black skinny jeans and my purple and black converse boots. For acessories I went with a purple and black snapback, nerd glasses,my lip rings, ear pieces and a purple rolex. I got my purple beats and plugged them into my phone and got my money and went downstairs. Vanessa and Rashawn were eatting my moms pancakes right along with Justin. I gave my mom and kiss and she looked at my outfit. "You do too much" she says. I laugh "Thanks mummy!!" I say in my british voice. Everybody giggles. My mom hands me a plate and I sit  down and eat. A couple minutes later everbody was done eatting and we headed outside. We got inside my drop top white Audi and we were off.

When we pulled into school I parked and we got out. We walked to the breakfast line. I was grabbing a muffin when I heard my name being called I turned around to see Jared. "Look Hazel we gotta talk" he says with worry in his voice. All I could think was ......Bullshit.

*Sorry for the delay it rained and my power shut off on me. Well hmm

Does it shock you guys that Justin is gay?

Do you guys think Delicia is just fucking with Hazel?

What do you guys think about Rashawn?

Answer those for me and the next chapter will be updated tommrow I promise you guys. Thanks for the love and support you guys give my story and thanks for the likes and follows. WELL COMMENT,VOTE,AND FOLLOW YHE CHAPTERS ARE BETTER WHEN IM MOTIVATED. WELL ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS TOO. I i like to have atleast 4 omments so that would be great well FOLLOW,VOTE,COMMENT UNTIL TOMORROW-DESTINI=)

*HAZELS WACKY OUTFIT ON THE SIDE*