Answers

The next morning I walked downstairs and my mom was laying on the couch not saying a word. "Mom can I talk to you" I ask. She nods her head. "Mom what caused you to be so stressed" I ask. She clears her throat. "Hazel I worry about you everyday, I don't want you to go thru the shit I had to. I was kicked out my moms house when me and Kasen got together because she says my lifestyle didn't fit her home. I joined a gang at the age of 15 I lost my bestfriend because she broke the code. I don't want you to stress over name nigga or bitch because you living better then I was and I want the best for you" she ends her lecture and starts crying on the couch. I felt bad she was stressed over me and I hated that. "Mom im ok but right now you aren't and that breaks my heart" I say getting weak. She pulls my head into her lap and she starts singing. My moms singing could make a deaf man hear. She sounded like silk when she sung. "Hazel tonight im taking you guys to the banquet for my job and I need everybody wearing something elegant" she says. "Oh yeah bring Jared too" she says. "Ok" I say. "I gotta get ready for school" I say. She lets me go and I walk up in my room feeling a little better. I woke Jared up and went inside the bathroom. I did my hygiene thing and picked out my outfit. I picked out my white tank top, blue short shorts, and my blue sandals. I put my hair into a bun then got my phone, sunglasses, and purse. I waited on Jared and when he came down I could tell he was trying to match with me. He had a white shirt with blue writing, black cargos, and his blue chucks. "Why you checking me out? I know im hot" he says popping his collar. I laugh "Boo please you've been checking me out since we were kids" I say popping my imaginary collar. "What ever" he says rolling his eyes. "Oh yeah Jared my mom is having a banquet tonight and she told me to invite you, It would mean the world to me and her if you went" I stated. "Hell yeah I will go!!" he screams. "Thanks" I say walking into the kitchen. My dad was in there making breakfast. "Hey" dad I say. "Hey munchkins" he says softly. I walk over and kiss his cheek. I take a quick glance at his features. My dads one beautiful hazel eyes were now poofy and red from him crying and he had bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept in days. I wanted to break down right there but I stopped myself. Justin walked down and I must say my little brother looked hella cute. He had on a red true religion shirt, black levis and red and black jean vest, and the bred 11's. I let him eat then we headed out.

When we to school Hernandez and Delicia walked up. "We heard about your mom sorry.." they said. "Thanks" I say. I kept walking. They were thoughtful but I didn't trust them. I made sure my little brother got to class then Jared walked me. I went inside and Rashawn was there. I sat in the desk next to him and he started messing with my hair like he always does. I let him because I really wasn't paying him no attention. My next class went by fast. We were all at lunch eating when Delicia started mean mugging Vanessa. "The fuck you looking at hoe?" Vanessa says. "Bitch im looking at you" Delicia says. Vanessa laughs "Oh I get it you mad because you fucked her nigga and she got new friends" she says. "Bitch you don't know me" Delicia says. "Did I say I did" Vanessa says back. "Whatever" Delicia says walking away. When Vanessa sat back down I fist bumped her. "You rock boo" I say to her. "not as much as you" she says. We giggle and then its time to go to gym. Rashawn walked me there and sat on the top bleacher with me. Hernandez walked in and we made eye contact for a split second. I didn't wanna remind myself of the pain he put me thru so I ignored the glances he gave me. I wanted the bell to ring so bad. I started messing with Rashawn's lip ring. "What are you doing haze?" he asks using my nickname. "Why do you have two?" I ask. "Because im sexy" he says in his best white girl voice. I laugh "Don't do that" I say giggling. Just then the bell rung. We walked to the last period of the day. It went by smooth thanks to my godfather. Me, Justin and Jared walked home. When we walked in my mom was in a very fancy gold dress and she had long curls from her real hair flowing to her butt. I guess it is time for us to get ready for this banquet I say in my head....BANQUET HERE WE COME!!!

*ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS WELL IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK -___- SO MY CREATIVE WAYS HAVE KINDA GONE DOWN THE DRAIN FOR A WHILE BUT SOMETHING WILL HIT ME IN THE HEAD BEFORE 12 TONIGHT. SO PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. ALSO TELL YOUR FRIENDS IM TRYING TO WIN A WATTY AWARD THIS YEAR. I KNOW IM NEW TO WATTPAD BUT IT WOULD BE COOL SO LETS SEE HOW MANY VOTES THIS STORY CAN GET IM PROBABLY GONNA ENTER IT IN TEEN FICITION AWARD OR SOMETHING SO YOUR VOTES MEAN SOMETHING AND YOUR COMMENTS. I LOVE THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU GUYS SHOW THIS STORY THANKS AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS TONIGHT...WELP UNTIL THEN-DESTINI=)

*HAZELS OUTFIT FROM SCHOOL ON THE SIDE*