My Baby Girl..Jail?..Nope.. Me?....Yes

Me and Kasen were halfway to the house when my phone started ringing. Hazel's number flashed on the screen.

-Yes baby girl-

-momma imma kill Rashawn-

-calm down where you at?-

-Im at the house but im bout to kill his ass-

-Look dont go no where im almost home-

She hangs up and I inform Kasen. He starts driving quicker. I dial Jared's number and when he picks up I make him go over to the house and keep Hazel there. When we got to the house to my suprise Rashawn's car was in the yard. "Stay out jere Rashawn" I say. He nods and Kasen starts to talk to him.

I walk into the house and Hazel is on the couch crying. Right beside her was Jared and he had a blank expression on his face while rubbing small circles on her back. "Hazel baby tell me what wrong" I say. She starts crying even harder and this triggers Jared's emotions. His fist get tight. So tight his knuckles get white. "Jared do you know?" I ask.He just looks at me. I start to get a little mad. "IS ANYBODY GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE FU-" "HE HIT ME MOM" Hazel yells interrupting me. I can feel my face go blank. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my meat knife. "Mom NO" I hear Hazel say.

It was too late I was outside and charging towards Rashawn.

"BITCH IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU DUMB ASS NIGHA DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE TOUCH MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AGAIN I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS UP" I say. I was an inch away from him when Kasen took the knife and threw it to the ground before putting me in a tight grasp. "calm down Dezmond" he says. "CALM DOWN? THIS BITCH TOUCHED MY DAUGHTER AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?" I yell. Kasen says nothing. Thats when a car pulls up and a lady gets out.

"Rashawn why the fuck you call me down here?" she says. "Momma this lady tried to stab me" he says pointing at me. "YOU DAMN RIGHT I DID YO LIL BOY HIT MY DAUGHTER" I say still wiggling in Kasen's grasp. "BITCH I DONT CARE NOW IF YOU WANNA FIGHT SOMEBODY FIGHT ME" she says. I stop wiggling at look at Kasen. "only her" he says. I nod and he lets me go. I put my hair into a messy bun and take my sweats off so im now in my nike shorts. Damn the cold.

"You wanted a fight now hit me" I say to her. She swings but fails to realize how short I am. I hit her in the stomach and she grips her stomach. I grab her shoulders and bring my knee to her face. When I get her on the ground I get on top of her and straddle her. I start punching at her face.

When hands wrapped around my waist I knew I had to stop. To make my point clear I stomp her before im carried back into the house. Im carried all the way to my room and then im set down. When I turned around I met my husband and the look on his face wasny pleasant. "Sit your ass down Dezmond"......

*I was about to update new years day but i didnt work i had to contact wattpad team cause my books wont update right so sorry for the delay but we made it to 2014 I fwu guys like a middle finger baby :) do you part VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW TRUST ME I WILL TRY MY BEST CAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS ONE QUESTION:

WHY KASEN MAD?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR THE UPDATE IM OUT YALL HAIR LOVE YALL -XOXO-DESTINI