Game Time

*Hazel POV*

Me and Jared was on our way home to get ready for the game. We were a couple blocks from my house when the bloods we seen earlier that week were picking on some kid. I don't like bullies so I turn into a real bitch when I see bullying. I run up and help the kid up. He is one of your typical nerds with braces and those thick nerdy glasses. "Who the hell are you?" one of the bloods ask. "Nun of yo damn business now leave him the fuck alone" I say. "Bitch wh-  "AYE MY NIGGA SHE AINT NO BITCH GET THAT SHIT RIGHT" Jared screams. Jared was stalling I could tell. I took the boy over to were he was and I got my dad on the phone. "Dad don't ask any questions we ran into some bloods please hurry" I say."Aight I'm coming" he says.  Jared was still standing there with his hand on the gun strapped to his waist. One of the bloods was doing the same. "You gone bust a move or what" Jared asks the boy. Just then instead of my dads hummer it was my moms hummer. My dad hopped out the passenger side and my pregnant mom got out the driver side. My mom came over to where I was and helped me get the boy into the car cause he passed out. I got in the back with him and rolled down the window so I could see the action. My mom was now standing on the side of my dad with her pistol. She was the first to talk. "Yawl need to take ya lil asses home cause I don't tolerate lil boys now take ya fresh meat asses home" she says. "Oh yeah you with ya hands on ya damn strap like you fin to blow my pregnant ass away I know yo shit fake anyways lil ass nigga Jared get in the car these niggas isn't hitting on shit" she also says. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the back dieing from laughing. They finally got in the car and we drove home. Jared got out and came inside to help me put the boy in the guest bedroom. "I'll be back in a minute so we can head to the game" he says. I nod then run upstairs. I decided on a white tank top, camouflage skinny jeans, my grey and white Jordans, a jean jacket, and my  grey beanie. I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth then lotioned up. I put my outfit on then put my lip ring in. I looked in the mirror then took a pic. I put it on instagram and automatically got 135 likes. I went downstairs and showed my mom my outfit. She told me it was cute then gave me 35 dollars. I called Jared and he told me his mom would drop us off. I went across the street and he had on something similar to my outfit. He had on a white t-shirt, camouflage khakis and his black and grey jordans. We got into his moms black and blue mustang and she greeted me. "Hey Mrs. Mason" I say to her. She pulls off and I just zone out with my beats in my ear.

When we pull up the stadium is packed. We paid the fee and took our seats at the top. A lot of folks I know were there. Delicia was hugged up with some dude and I wasn't fin to cock block so I stayed with Jared. At the end of the game we won 35- 25 . Hernandez walked out from the game and I ran up and kissed him on the lips. Then Jared came up "The after party gone be at Delo house if you going"he says. "Yeah im going I need change though" I say. "Jared I left my dress at yo house from that time we snuck out can your mom drive us there so I can change?" I ask. He nods. I give Hernandez one last kiss and then I hop on Jared's back. When we got to his moms car she asked us did we have fun. We said yeah and she drove to her house. Time for this party now....

*Jared's POV*

I think its time to tell Hazel how I feel. I know she has to have feelings deep down inside for me. I just know it.....

*Jared loves Hazel, Hazel kinds loves Hernandez but ugh lets just say we will see who she chooses this book sounds a lot like Dezmond and Kasens relationship. You know what that mean. Maybe Hazel will find her true love or maybe she just chooses to be her self.* Read comment vote follow me, the more follows and votes the less time it takes me to update so keep those votes and reads coming ya heard one more chapter after this shower flow then imam hit the hay gotta big day tomorrow :) - Destini =)

*Hazels outfit she wore at the game on the side*