Dezmond's Past Drama

*Dezmond POV*

When Hazel woke me up I  was mad as hell. I made her help me down the stairs and then she ran to the door. A white man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked into my house. When he saw me he looked me up and down then said "Dezmond?" I shook my head but at the same time in my head I didnt know who the hell he was. I got a lil closer then it hit me. "Omg......Jacob??" I asked confused. He nods his head he was looking awesome. So awesome I didnt recognize him. "Well come into my living room " I say walking side to side because of my fat belly. "Hazel get me a pickle please" i say to her. She nods then goes into the kitchen. I make my way into the living room and sit on the white couch. Jacob sits in the couch across me and justy stares. "What are you staring at?" I ask. "Dezmond your still gorgeous" he says with a sparkle in my eye. "Thanks Jacob" I say. Right then Hazel walked in with a pickle in a napkin. I took it from her and started eatting it. When I was done Jacob was looking at me like I was stupid. "What are you out here for?" I ask. "I came to visit you and I got some business to handle with Kasen" he says. I get a funny feeling in my stomach. "What you mean you got business with my husband?" I ask. "Its nothing Dezmond dont worry" he says. But it was too late not to worry something is up and ima get to the bottom of it.

*30 minutes later*

 Jacob left and me Hazel were sitting in the living room waiting on Kasen. "Mom can you tell me about your past again" Hazel ask.I nod my head and sigh "Here goes baby girl:

"Before me and Kasen ever started dated he was my bestfriend we always use to hang. One day he got into the drug business and to me I thought that would ruin our friendship...but it didnt. I use to help him when he was running from the cops and when he just needed to get away. I was young but very mature. Well thru all that he ended up walking me to school every morning and from there on I would meet up with Jasmine, Jacob and Tahiem. I use to have a mad crush on Jacob but you will see were that goes later on in the story. But back to what I was saying me and Tahiem turnt up 24/7 when we were together. I was his ride or die after these niggas tried to jump him in gym class.Then after all that I would come home and Kasen would come over and one night conversations turnt into relationship talk and I found out he had feelings for me too. After that he left and sold his product to some billionare that gave me alot of money. Kasen bought himself a car and there was no more walking for us. The first day he drove me to school as I was about to get out he asked for a kissed and I kissed his cheek. But you know your father he pulled me back and kissed my lips. When I pulled away I saw Jacob in the front windshield and he looked mind blown. So I decided to explain but before I could I got called a bitch.......But again your father was there and that didnt fly with Kasen Harrison so they got into and you already knew who won that fight because it was a easy fight to me. So after all that me and Kasen went strong and after we got masrried we did our thing and I had you....That how I found my thug love for life" I said breatheless.

Hazel was looking at me with a glow in her eye. "You guys are amazing mom" she says. I get the hugest grin its good she thinks that I just hope I set a good example for my daughter.My thoughts were interuppted when my front door slammed. I got up and waddled into the hallway. Kasen was on the otherside of the hallway . "You ok?" I ask him. He shakes his head yes. "You ok baby?" he asked. I shake my head yes. He moves toward me and hugs me. "What you doing up so late?" he asks. I sigh. "Jacob came by he said he had some business to handle with you" I say. He looks confused. "Um I got a funny feeling he up to something" Kasen says. I just nod my head. "Can you rub my feet?" I ask poking my bottom lips out. Kasen sighs." Ok I will" he says messing with my bottom lip. I smile as he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. You might think Hazel Is spoiled yall got another thing coming she aint the only one thats spoiled. 

QUESTION: WHAT YALL THINK JACOB IS UP TO?

Yall Im sorry these chapters aint long how they use to be but yall I goy 2 stories to update so one is gonna always be longer then the other well Guys THE GOAL IS 2 COMMENTS OR MORE SO COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW OH AND INBOX ME WITH ANY CONCERNS, QUESTIONS, OR PROTOCALLS BECAUSE I WILL GLADLY GET BACK TO YOU BUT GUYS I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY THIS STORY WOULDNT BE WERE ITS AT WITH OUT YOU SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ ALSO CONTINUE TO READ: "THE STRUGGLES OF A CURVY WOMEN BECAUSE THAT BOOK IS HOT RIGHT NOW WELL I GOTTA GO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO CURVY WOMEN SO PLEASE READ WHEN IT DROPS THANK YOU GUYS-XOXO-DESTINI=)