Unthinkable

You know that feeling you get  when something feels right and you just go with the flow? Well right now im having one of those moments. When I turned around Rashawn was  kissing me with passion. I didn't kiss back at first but then I couldn't help it. I wanted him....I needed him.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked into Rashawn's eyes. "Rashawn....You have been a great friend to me and I wanna take this chance" I say. "OMG YOU WONT REGRET THIS HAZEL!!!" he says picking me up. I giggle. "I'm taking you out no if ands or buts I gotta show you off Hazel be ready by 9 and wear a dress" he says. I smile and nod my head. He pecks my lips one more time before I get in the car. When I got in he made sure I was out the parking lot before he was. When he was out I headed towards the high-way I needed a new dress and I needed it now. I drove a good 30 minutes to Lenox mall and made my way to a dress shop. I spent 10 minutes looking thru racks until I found a small dress. It was black and had bows in the  front. It was kind of short so I reminded my self to put on some shorts just in case it rose up. After trying it on and having a perfect fit I got some black heels and made my way to the counter. I paid a good 400 hundred dollars then made my way out the mall. When I got to my car I plugged my phone into the Audio Jack and started playing Unthinkable by Alicia Keys. I was singing my heart out.

     Moment of honesty
Someone's gotta take the lead tonight
Whose it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
And tell you all that comes to me
If you have something to say
You should say it right now
([Drake:] You should say it right now) 

You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
([Drake:] I deserve it, I think it deserve it..Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
([Drake:] I can't take it)

I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready
([Echo:] I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
([Echo:] I'm ready, I'm ready)

I know you once said to me
"This is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be"
Time is only wasting so why wait for eventually?
If we gon' do something 'bout it
We should do it right now
([Drake:] We should do it right now)

I was in the middle of singing when my phone rung. I looked at the caller I.D to see it was my mom. I picked up.

-me- Hello

-Mom- can you stop by the store and get me some double fudge ice cream, and some apples?

-me- You got it.

She hung up and I thought to myself that she was weird. Who eats ice cream and apples? I just laughed it off. I was halfway home and decided to stop at the Piggly Wiggly before going to get her stuff. I went inside and got the apples but on my way to the dairy aisle somebody caught my eye. I turned to see my god father Tahiem with a girl that looked EXACTLY like Delicia. Before they could turn around I ran to the dairy aisle and got the biggest tub of ice cream you could buy. I made sure I didn't see Tahiem and the Delicia look alike. I made my way to the check out lane and paid for the stuff. After paying I made my way to my car and got in. I was still confused about my uncle Tahiem and the girl but I wasn't stressing it. I was driving kind of fast because it was 7:30. I made it home at 7:35 and literally ran into the house. I set the food on the counter for  my mom and ran upstairs. I took a long shower then put my dress on. I curled my hair and at 7:55 I was done. I walked downstairs and my mom was sitting on the floor in the living eating the ice cream with a big spoon right out the tub. "Slow down mom" I say giggling. She looks up at my dress and then my face. "You look gorgeous "she says getting up looking at my dress. "Thank you and you look very pregnant" I say. She blushes cause she knows its true. At the moment she is wearing a white tube top with some Nike shorts. "Thank you honey" she says. I smile. I was half way out the room before my dad walked in. He came over to my mom and started  rubbing her belly. "Where you going?" he asks referring to me. "Out with Rashawn" I say. He nods. I walk into the hallway just in time to hear Rashawn's horn. I grab my keys, purse and phone then headed out. I could tell tonight was going to be a amazing night. If you ask me how I know...I would reply: I did the unthinkable right?

*TURN UP ANOTHER CHAPTER WELL THE GOAL IS 3 COMMENTS OR MORE SO JUST VOTE COMMENT, AND FOLLOW I WILL SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON I HAVE IDEAS AND I WANNA SHARE THEM WITH YOU SO GUYS THANKS FOR STICKNG AROUND AND FOR THE ONES THAT UNDERSTAND AND STILL SUPPORT THANKS BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP ME WRITING THANKS GUYS SEE YOU SOON- XOXO DESTINI!!!!

*HAZELS DRESS ON THE SIDE*