Im Forever Yours

I'm sitting here crying for Trayvon Martin man. That's some bullshit man Im not prejudice or nothing but if that was a black man killing a white boy then he would have been in jail Fuck Zimmerman  Free Boosie Tupac was right: “The american dream wasn’t meant for me, cause lady liberty’s a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom,education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because im strong and bold.”-Tupac Shakur

When we got back home I was soo tired. I got in the shower and put on some pajamas. I fell asleep and started to dream. I was wakened up by my phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"I'M sorry if I woke you out of your sleep I just wanted to say I love you and sweet dreams" Jared says.

I smile "I love you too pookie" I say truthfully.

"See you in the morning" he says.

I smile and hang up.

I love Jared and I say that proudly. I went back to sleep with Jared on my mind.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and got ready to go to school. I got in the shower and did my hair I picked out a grey dress with a brown belt, brown sandals, my Gucci shades and, my hair clips. I put my hair into a bun and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom and dad were in the kitchen cooking. My dad wrapped his arms around her waist and started to kiss her. "Ewww!!!" I say. My dad turns around and his face turns red. My mom turns around and puts a pancake on another plate. "That's your plate honey" she says pointing out a plate with some pancakes and bacon. I get it and dig in. I was halfway done when my brother came downstairs. He was wearing a black hoodie, camo army pants and black samosa. On the back of his hoodie it said Justice For Trayvon Martin. I went upstairs and grabbed mines. When I came back down me and him walked out and Jared came out as soon as we did. He was wearing the same hoodie we were. He walked up and I pecked his lips. We all got on the silent bus.

When we got to school almost everybody was silent and wearing there Trayvon Martin clothes. I was feeling so depressed. I just sat in the desk of first period with my head down. This is going to be a sad week.....

*Yall I tried my best to update but this is he best I could do this is some bullshit man look what America has done to our ancestors aint shit changed but they hide there feelings Im a citizen of the U.S but sometimes that's not worth saying. Zimmerman will get what he deserves god has a plan because either way it went a innocent life was taken. Instead of shooting him why he couldn't be  a man and fight him. COWARD. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN YOU A COWARD AND I HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL. R.I.P TO TRAYVON MARTIN I KNOW HE IS IN THE GHETTO HEAVEN!!!*