7.10.13

RECAP: I picked up and before he could say anything I said "My answer is.........

 "My answer is yes Hernandez, I really want to give us a try" I say. He is on the other line siken out. I laugh. "Thanks mami "he says in that sexy accent. "You welcome Pinoy" I say in my Asian voice. "Get some sleep beautiful we have school in the Morning" he says. "Ok goodnight" I say. "Goodnight babe I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say half hearted. After we hang up I start thinking. Damn why did he have to say he loved me so early into this relationship. I shrugged it off then caught some sleep....

*Next morning*

I woke up to N.I.G.G.A by my second boyfriend (Tupac). I slid the alarm then got in the shower. After all that hygiene stuff I walked into my closet and pulled out my black and white Last Kings tank top, black tights, and my black and white Jordans. I curled my hair and put on my white and black Miami Heat snapback. I looked in the mirror one last time and headed downstairs. My mom was usually cooking breakfast but today it was my dad, my mom was sitting on the counter next to him and they were rapping Me and my Girlfriend by Tupac;

Lost in the whirlwind, ninety-six, Bonnie and Clyde
Me and my girlfriend, do one-eighty-five when we ride
Trapped in this world of sin, born as a ghetto child
Raised in this whirlwind (c'mon)
Our childhood years recall the tears heart laced with venom
Smokin sherm, drinkin malt liquor, father forgive her
Me and my girlfriend, hustlin, fell in love with the struggle
Hands on the steering wheel, blush, while she bail out bustin
Fuck em all, watch em fall screamin, automatic gunfire
Exorcisin all demons
Mafias on the side, my congregation high, ready to die
We bail out to take the jail back, niggaz united
Our first date, couldn't wait to see you naked
Touch you in every secret place, I can hardly wait
To bust freely, got you red hot, you so happy to see me
Make the frontpage primetime live on TV
Nigga my girlfriend, baby forty-five but she still live
One shot make a nigga's heartbeat stop

After that verse they both said good morning. I said it back and my dad slid some pancakes, hash browns , and bacon on my plate. "When yall started listening to Tupac?" I ask. "Girl we've been listening to Tupac before you were born" my mom says. " I guess that's were I get it from" I say smiling. "You got the movie Poetic Justice from me" my mom says. I giggle. "You use to giggle a lot when you were a kid" my dad says randomly. "Well I promise to never change" I say smiling. They both kissed my cheek when I got done with my plate. "Have a good day" they scream. "You too" I say grabbing my phone and running out the door. When I got out there Jared was waiting. When he saw me he started doing a funny dance. I laughed. "You like that didn't you?" he ask. "Nigga please you got two left feet" I say. "Girl please I got the moves like Jagger" he says. "Yeah more like moves that are wacker" I say. He sucks his teeth then pushes me. "Boy don't trip" I say. We finally made our way to the bus stop and we had 2 more minutes to wait so we sat there showing each other outfits we were wearing to the game tonight. I was soo ready for tonights game. Hernandez is on the team and afterwards if they win I was going to give him a victory kiss. My thoughts were interrupted when the bus pulled up. Me and Jared got on.

*Skip bus ride*

When we got off the bus I saw Delicia and Hernandez. I ran up to Delicia and she was looking at me like she was ready to kill me. "WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU GO WITH HERNANDEZ!!!???" she screams. "Im sorry" I say. "Girl you know I was just playing gone head and give yo nigga some love" she says pointing to Hernandez. I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder, he turns around and when he see's me he gets the hugest smile. He picks me up and hugs me tight. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot Jared. I searched for him and when I found his eyes they were full of anger..Damn.

*Jared's POV*

Am I mad? Hell yeah. Am I mad at Hazel? Nawl. Why am I mad? Because man she has been thru this before. I will break his neck if he hurts her I swear.That's on O.G squad. Jared Mason is going to protect Hazel Harrison regardless Hernandez watch you back Hazel is MY bestfriend......

*WELL DAMN HERNANDEZ AND HAZEL SITTING IN A TREE K-I-SS-I-N-G LOL WELL GUYS THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YA AND IM BORED AS CRAP SO I WILL UPDATE IN 2 MORE TIMES MAYBE THEN GET SOME FOOD AND CHILL FOR THE REST OF MY DAY WELL LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR SUPORTING SEE YOU AROUND 8 OR 9 TONIGHT DEPEND ON WHAT TIME I GET HOME WELL BYE!!!!!-DESTINI=)