Kenny: The Hood Angel

*Hazel POV*

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed. A lot of questions were going through my head. Did I get shot? Where's my parents? Why does it smell like prune juice? I sat up and a doctor walked over to me. "Hi Hazel you might not remember me but I delivered you into this world" he says smiling. I smiled back. "Did I get shot?" I ask. "No you got grazed that's it" he says. I nod. "Where are my parents?" I ask. "Hold on I will got get them." he says. I nod. When he leaves out I start thinking. I could have sworn I got shot. I shook it off and waited. A couple minutes later my parents walked in with Jared and Justin. "Hey guys" I say. They all wave. "Can somebody tell me what happened" I say. "Jared tell her we will be outside the door" my mom says. My family leaves out the room and Im now looking at Jared. "Kenny jumped in front of the bullet for you" he says. I get dumb-founded. "OMG WHERE IS HE...IS HE DEAD???!!" I ask screaming a little. "He survived and he got shot in the stomach "Jared say. His dad and your mom know each other. "Can I see him?" I ask. "Yeah put these on" he says handing me some sweats, a tank top and some sandals. I put it on and we walk out hand and hand. "Mom can you sign the release forms" I ask her before walking into the  room across from me. I was so shocked when I walked in..."Kenny?" I say when I walk in. "What's up Hazel?" he says weakly. "Why?" I asked him. "Why what ma?" he asks back confused. "Why did you jump in front of the bullet?" I ask. "I didn't wanna see you hurt" he says. I rush over and hug him. "Thanks" I say. "I'd do it again" he says back. I kiss his cheek. "Get some rest" I say. He lays down. "Kenny If you need a ride tomorrow I will pick you up" I say before walking out. When I got in the hall way Justin walked up to me. "Why do you keep saving me?" He asks. "Because its my duty your my little brother" I say. "I have to tell you some stuff when we get home" he says. I nod and walk over to my dad. "Lets get you out of here baby girl" he says. I nod and grab Jared's hand. We got inside the hummer and peeled off.

When we got there Jared gave me a kiss then went home. I went into my room took a shower then changed into my pajamas. When I got out I put my beats in and started bumping some Tupac. I was in the middle of Me and My Girlfriend when my lil brother walked in. I took the headphones off. "Wassup?" I say. "Can I tell you now?" he asks. "Yes you can im all ears" I say.  "Well before you guys took me in my dad use to sell crack to the bloods in Bankhead. He ripped one of the dealers off and they threatened to kill my family, They kidnapped my mom and they were after me but I ran, I ran to a big building and old man told me to come get a man name K-Santana he told me he had a daughter and he stayed in Buckhead" he says then looks down. "Wow he told you to come to my dad?" I ask. "Yeah" he says nodding. "He told me your dad could get me out this and help me find my mom" he says. "He will just ask him" I say. "I will thanks" he says. I give him a hug. He returned it and then left. I plugged my beats back in then zoned out listening to Tupac....

*Another chapter for yall well thanks for all the support I've been getting so far you guys are amazing well school is fin to start back up and that means I will have minimum days to write. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!! THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS. CONTINUE FOLLOWING,COMMENTING, AND VOTING THEY ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE WELL I WILL GET OUT YALL HAIR-DESTINI =)