Family Crisis

RECAP: "WELL MRS.HARISSON" ......

"Mrs.Harisson I hate delievering bad news but the brusies you seen on David were caused by tumors in his lung and stomach" the doctor says. "Whats that suppose to me?" I ask.  "Mrs.Harisson David has been diagnosed with lung cancer."he says. You know that feeling you get when your whole world crashes? thats the feeling I got. I was soo dramatized I didnt know what to do. I hung the phone up and grabbed the keys to my car. I closed up my office and walked out ignoring everybody who tried to talk to me. It was freezing when I stepped outside but at the moment I didnt give a fuck. I got into my car and drove all the way to my house.

When I arrived Hazel was in the yard with Rashawn. "Mom are you ok?" she asks. Instead of answering her I kept walking. As I opened the front door I got more depressed. I kicked my heels off and went upstairs. Kasen was laying in the bed with a manila envelope. When he heard me walk in he looked up. His eyes were full of hurt and pain and I could tell he knew. Instead of talking though, I just climbed inside the covers and covered my head. Things werent right anymore. My kids dont deserve to be miss treated right now things just arent how they should be and im starting to question my parenting skills. I hope David is ok and I know for sure we will get him everything he needs.

*AIGHT SOO I KNOW YALL PROBABLY PISSED OFF THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FREQUENTLY BUT MAN SCHOOL AND VOLLEYBALLY JUST KILL MY SCHEDULE TODAY WE FUNDRAISED AND THAT WAS CRAZY. IF I HAD TO GUESS I SERVED ATLEAST 1,000 PEOPLE BUT IMMA MAKE YALL A DEAL GIVE ME 4 COMMENTS AND I WILL WRITE YOU A CHAPTER TOMORROW AND ALSO I KNOW MY CHAPTERS HAVE GOTTEN SHORT SO DONT TRY AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT IM WRITING BESIDES ALL THAT I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW :) IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD ALSO IMMA START FOLLOWING YOU GUYS BACK WHEN I GET MY COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING* I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING-XOXO-DESTINI