Your Mines Forever and EVER

*Kasen's POV*

When I got to the hospital they had Dezmond all over the place.She was going from room to room. I tried my best to stay right there but the nurse kept pulling me away.I finally gave up and went to the waiting room. Dezmond just doesnt know the things she does to me. We have so many memories its hard to forget them. I rememmber on her birthday when her mom made Quad kidnap her. If yall saw her face yall would be laughing. She looked terrified.But I rememmber everything like it wad yesterday. I rememmber when she kept turning me down when I asked her to marry me. She gave me the same excuse all the time. "We too young" she would say. But now that I got her im not letting her go. She is mines forever. I know I sound obsessed but im not. If you saw Dezmond you would know she is fine. She is 5'2 compared to me being 6'4 her complexion was a dark caramel color, her hair came to her butt and she was thick just how I liked it. She had it all. But all that counted to me was her personality. Dezmond can light up a room by smiling thats how good she had people wrapped around her finger.Why you think I buy her so much? I laughed to myself at that. "Excuse me Mr.Harisson" I hear a lady with a accent say. I look up to see a asian lady in a doctors coat. "We saved her she is a little confused and she asked to see you" she says. I nod my head as she turns around leading me to the room. When I got there the nurse looked at me and walked away. I took a deep breathe before walking in. When I looked at the site it broke me down. Their was my wife on a hospital bed crying her eyes out. When I walked in she strectched her hands out like a small child. I quickly walked over and held her. "Im sorry baby" she says. "Its ok dont scare me like that though Dezmond,Your mine dont forget that" I say.She looks up at me and gives me a smile. "I love you Kpooh" she says using the nickname she gave me years ago." "I love you too Mrs.Harisson" I say.She gives me a long hug before laying down. "When I wake up can you let the nurse know i'll be ready to go?"she ask. I nod my head and sit in the chair positioned next to the bed. Dezmond eyes closed and I knew she was out.I decided sleep was good for me too. I laid my head on yhe edge of the bed.I closed my eyes and zoned out til I felt a hand caressing my face.I peeked to see Dezmond sound asleep but caressing my face.I gave a small chuckle as I closed my eyes again and finally drifted to sleep.

*4 hours later*

I woke up to the sound of Dezmond giggling. I opened my eyes to her eyes directly in my face. She was soo closed that if i poked my lip out I would be kissing her. She gave my nose a kiss and got up. "I called while you were sleep so the papers are signed" she says. I nod and look st her. She was wearing one of those white bandeau tops, black and white ripped pants and some black and white heels. I couldnt help but smile as her ass jiggled in the pants. For a short girl her ass was fat. When she turbed around I quickly grabbed her bag and she grabbed the papers. We walked out and handed the nurse the papers. She told us to have a good day as we walked out.

We made it to the car and was ready to go. I hope Hazel and the gang kept the house in line. Because by the way Dezmond looked she was ready to clean.

When we pulled up everything was in place. Nothing was out of place. We got to the door and my heart was poundind. I opened it and Dezmond's heels clicked the floor as she inspected the house. "Looks clean bae" she says taking the hells off getting back to her short height. She was model material I tell you that. I was interuppted by her jumping onto my back. She walked upstairs to the bedroom and their was note from Hazel telling us she took the kids to the park with her,bear and Dezmond's mom. After reading it Dezmond looked at me and smiled. "Bae we needed some time alone" she says with a seductive smile. I nod as I get what she is saying. She didnt have to tell me twice. I picked her and carried her to the bed. We started off kissing and then my hands found their way to her jean button. She didnt hesistate at all. When I got it unzip she moved my hands and put her hands around my shirt. She then lifted it up exposing my body tatted up. Dezmond wasnt playing at all. I was just about to take her pants off when the door opened downstairs. I heard the voice of Hazel and shook it off. Dezmond on the other hand was getting dressed. She changed into my spongebob boxers and a turquoise shirt.I decided to just get in some gym shorts after I handle my "big friend" I walked into the bathroom to get situated. Dezmond gone pay for this. Forreal.

*Ehh just a filler but I got a idea for next chapter.Yall will like it.

What yall think of Dezmond and Kasen's relationship??

LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK I LOVE YALL FEED BACK IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH. ALSO FOLLOW VOTE COMMENT IT MEANS THE MOST TO ME. WELL NEXT UPDATE SOON-XOXO-DESTINI