Early Birthday Presents

*Hazel POV*

I woke up with my birthday on my mind.My birthday is tomorrow  and the good thing is me and my dad share a birthday. I was soo ready to be 16 so I could drive by myself even though I already do that. My thoughts quickly went from my birthday to the events that happened last night. I wasn't really worried about it. My mom and dad do it with no problem. I snapped myself away from that thought and got in the shower. I put on some black sweats, a black tank top, and my black sandals. I threw my hair into a tight bun and went downstairs. My mom was sitting in a chair next to Justin drinking coffee and my dad was cooking. I kissed all their cheeks and sat down at the island. "Im going to get another tattoo today" my mom says. I look at her she already has a lot. She has my grandma's name, my uncle bear's name,  a dragon, a cross, a angel with wings and a collage of everything she loves on her thigh. "Your crazy" I say to her. She laughs "but your my daughter you will inherit that trait" she says. I roll my eyes "can I go with you?" I ask. "Sure" she says. "Let me change and we have to discuss your sweet 16 party anyways" she says walking out the room. I could tell today was going to be along day. My dad handed me some French toast and bacon and I ate it up. When my mom came back down I looked at her outfit and back at my dad. He was biting his lip. I laughed. My mom had on a white tube top,some high waisted pants and some 6 inch heels. Her hair was put into a messy bun on her head.  "What?" she ask. I didn't notice we were all staring til she said that. "Mom your gorgeous" I say. She smiles "Thanks sweetie, now come on" she says. I get up and she gets the keys to her all white Mercedes Benz. We get inside and she starts to play Crooked Smile by J.cole. She was singing TLC's part and I just admired her voice. My mom makes everything look perfect. She told me about the old days and about how her and my dad use to be each others protector. He helped her with heart breaks, she helped him with hoes that wanted to get at him. Their relationship to me seems like ever hood girls fantasy.

My thoughts were interrupted when the car came to a stop. We were in front of a Tattoo Tommy's. My mom got out and waited til I was out then locked the door. We went inside and all eyes were on my mom. She was 30 but looked like a 25 year old. A Caucasian man with a Mohawk came up to her. "Can I help you ma'am?" he says kind of nervous. "I would like to get a Tattoo my mom says to him. He nods then points to a chair. "Where would you like it?" he ask. "On my lower back" she says. "Ok well ma'am what would you like?" he ask her. "I want a big heart with trails of little hearts going down my back" she says. "Ok" he says. "Oh yeah in the big heart put Kasen and in the two medium sized hearts put Hazel and Justin" she says. He nod then puts rubbing alcohol on the area he is fin to tat. He then grabs a needle and starts to apply red ink on to her skin. She laid  with her eyes closed and every now in then she would cuss or wince in pain. About an hour later the tat was down and he put a bandage over it. My mom paid then I got an Idea I wanted a tattoo. "Mom can I get one" I ask. She looks at me concerned. "Are you sure?" she ask. I nod quickly. She shakes her head and calls the dude back over. "My daughter would like a tattoo and I was wondering if you could do it for her?' she ask. He looks at me then nods his head. He points me to the chair my mom just got out of and I sit in it. "Where is it going to be?" he asked.  "Both my wrist' I say. "And what will they say?" he ask. On one wrist put Stay and on the other put Strong and a kissy and a heart" I say. He nods then gets to work. When he cuts the needle on I feel my adrenaline rush. He places it on my skin and I feel a burning sensation I closed my eyes and go to my happy place. I was soo distracted when he said he was done he had to tap me. When I looked down I saw the best tattoo ever. It was perfect. My mom paid and he put bandages over it. We drove to Taco Mac and ate some food. When we were done we ordered, Justin and my dad some food then went home. We dropped it off to them then my mom told me to stop by her job with her.

When we got there everybody greeted her. She had everything in her studio perfect all her workers were in a cool environment and she made sure they were satisfied. I followed behind her and she went to a closed studio. She unlocked it and inside was the cutest dress ever. "I designed this for you" she says. I smile and get excited the dress was soo cute. "Me and your dad rented out a place for you and your friends to have a little sweet 16 bash" she says. "Where mom?" I ask. "Mama Dee's palace" she says. I get too excited. "I love you guys soo much" I say. "We love you too." she says. I give her another hug and then we walk out. She locks the studio and we sit in some zebra print bean bag chairs. "Mom what about a cake!!??" I say. "PUABLO!!!" she screams. A Mexican looking male comes over. "Did you finish the cake?" she asks him. He nods his head. "Good that's all get back to work" she says. He nods and walks off. I look over at my mom an she has the biggest smile on her face. My mom is the sweetest but baddest chick in Buckhead. Don't play with her money or she will fuck you up. I was snapped out my thoughts when a man walked up to my mom. "Mrs. Harrison there is a man at the door for you" he says. My mom gets up and walks over to the door. She opens it and there stands a man about 42 with dreads in his head and he had some broad shoulder. My mom looks at me then back at him. I was so confused I didn't know what to say.

*I GOT BORED SO I UPDATED AGAIN WHO IS THE BEST AUTHOR??? IAM WELL I HAVE 1 QUESTION WHO EVER ANSWERS GETS A SHOUT OUT

WHO IS THE MAN AT THE DOOR???

ANSWER AND THE WINNER WILL GET A SHOUT OUT AN DEDICATED NEXT CHAPTER WELL THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS GIVE ME AND I NEED 6 COMMENTS THIS CHAPTER AND SOMEBODY TO ANSWER THE CHALLENGE QUESTION. WELL YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW FOR BETTER UPDATES. I TRY MY BEST TO KEEP THE STORY GOING SO I NEED THE MOTIVATION WELL IM STARTING A NEW BOOK ON A SEPERATE ACCOUNT ITS GOING TO BE A 2 AUTHOR BOOK AND WHEN IT DROPS I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW SO PLEASE READ IT WHEN I WRITE!!! WELL I WILL GET OUT YOU HAIR!!!-DESTINI

*HAZELS TATTOO ON THE SIDE!!*