The Search

After chilling with my brother for a while Jared left and I called up Vanessa. "What's up bad bitch!!" she screams in the phone. "Hoe are you coming to my house so we can get ready?" I ask. "Hell yeah let me call you back though Rashawn pissing me off" she says. I laugh. "Tell my baby daddy I say hey" I say to her. She laughs "Ok bye boo" she says. I hang up and get in the shower. I started blasting Words of Wisdom by Tupac cause he spoke to me in that song. Ever since I heard It I like to call my self Americas nightmare. After I finished my song I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I dried off then lotioned up. I put on a sports bra and a pair of sweats cause Vanessa was bringing my clothes. I plugged in my beats and blasted Tupac.

*30 minutes later*

"AYE BITCH GET YO ASS UP SO WE CAN CHANGE!!!" Vanessa screams in my ear dry humping me. "Girl get yo stinky ass off me" I say. She scowls at me. "Look at yo outfit" she says holding up a white studded corset, and  black short shorts with studs on them. "This cute as hell!!" I say. She smiles. I go into the bathroom and put it on damn I look cute a.f. I walked out and Vanessa was wearing a black corset, and burgundy shorts with studs. I grabbed my black and white snapback and put my black pumps on. I was feeling myself. I curled my hair and pinned it up. Vanessa put her Brazilian weave into a bun and we went downstairs. I got to the door and Jared and Rashawn were standing down there. I gave Jared a kiss and walked over to my fake baby daddy "You look gorgeous tonight" he says. I give him a hug. "You do too" I say feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. I don't know why but after that date with Rashawn I cant get him off my mind. I mean yeah I m with Jared but come on now Rashawn is a lot sweeter then him. My thoughts were interrupted when a pair of hands were around my waist. I looked up and Jared was smiling at me. "Come on baby" he says. I nod and we get inside my white drop top Audi. I put the keys in and blast some Tupac. Everybody looked at me and shook they head. Hell I cant help it Tupac a sexy ass nigga,the only one I know with a nose ring. I pull out the driveway and headed towards the downtown part of Atlanta.

*1 Hour later*

We pulled up and the party was deep a.f. There were people outside and some on the roof. I parked on the curb and got out. When I walked in people whistled, called my name, and girls envied me. I just laughed and moved towards the bar. I got a cherry coke and sipped it out a straw. Jared came up and pulled me to the dance floor. We were dancing to Ciara Body party.  After the song I was walking away until my phone vibrated. I sopped dead in my tracks. I picked up and it was my mom.

Mom> Have you seen Justin?

Me> No

Mom> Hazel I have no clue where he is can you guys drive around and look for him your father is already out looking and asking people he hangs with.

Me> Ok mom I will find him.

She hangs up and I go to find somebody I came with. I was looking for Jared but he was no where to be found. I finally find Rashawn and tell him the situation. "Lets go Vanessa can find a way home and Jared can handle him self" he says. I nod and we run out. We got in and I was so worried. I put the key in the ignition and sped off.

*Jared's POV*

Damn I fucked up again. That stupid bitch Sadie. I was searching for Hazel when she pulled me into a closet. I was trying to get out but she pulled my pants down and went to work. Im a nigga hell yeah I like my dick sucked. When she was finished I walked out and bumped into Vanessa. "You seen Hazel and Rashawn" she says. "no" I say. Just then my phone vibrated. It was from Hazel her little brother was missing damn I fucked up now.......

"Hazel*

We drove around everywhere. We were fin to stop until I spotted him. He had entered a dark alley. I was confused. I got out and took my heels off to reduce the noise. I was walking back there when I heard moans. I got closer and couldn't believe my eyes....................

*WHAT YALL THINK HAZEL SAW??

DID JARED REALLY CARE ABOUT FUCKING UP AGAIN?

DOES RASHAWN LIKE HAZEL?

ANSWER THOSE WELL GUYS IM OUT YOUR HAIR IM FIN TO CAKE ON THE PHONE LMAO WELL I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YALL A TASTE OF WHAT I GOT IN STORE FOR YALL. WELL IMMA GET OUT YALL HAIR CAUSE I GOT SOME CAKIN TO DO WITH A MEXICAN LMAO WELL GUYS VOTE,COMMENT, FOLLOW ME THE MORE VOTES THE LONGER THE CHAPTERS SO KEEP UP THE WORK-DESTINI

*HAZEL AND VANESSA OUTFITS ON THE SIDE*