Graduation

*Hazel's  POV*

Its crazy how I went from my freshman year to my senior year this fast. I remember when I was just an outcast tryna find my way but thanks to Jared I made it through the years. Just like my momma I was out of school at an early age. Damn being smart paid off.

"Hazel your on" our principal says. I give a small nod and walk on to the stage. A burst of applause erupts around the room. followed by my mom screaming my name. I looked to her left and there was my dad staring at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. Thats when everything settles down and its time for me to give the speech that will make me or break me.

"Well its that time....class of 2014 we made it....Its time for us to decide what we wanna be. Some of us have already started to pick. Well Ive picked detective. I hope you all make it. Im gonna miss Buck Head, the fish sticks,the sports,the spring break trips, and most of all im gonna miss hanging with my friends.....Its weird to grow up around people you expect to be around forever...but things change...money comes in,you get your own family and most of all....You still have parents that will love you forever....When we leave today lets all thank our parents for supporting us.....WELL CLASS OF 2014 WE MADE IT!!!"

"Man Fuck Flappy Bird" Jared says screaming to the top of his lungs. I look up at him as he looks around the room embarassed. "Mr.Sanders I think you should come give out diplomas before Jared beats up his phone" I whisper. The principle nods and grabs a diploma.

"Hazel Harisson" he says into the mic before handing over my diploma. I recieve and give the crowd a smile. I look and see my mom and she is crying her eyes out. Im lucky to have her and dad. I walk off the stage and wait for the principle to continue calling names.

*An hour later*

He said the last name on the list and I stood up. All the graduating seniors had their eyes on me. I then lifted my cap and threw it up. Millions of caps came up after mines. 

We all started hugging and crying. Im gonna miss these people....I hope they all do good. Even my enemies. I hugged a couple people then ran over to my parents. My dad spotted me a distance away and held out his hands. I ran and jumped into them.

"Baby girl when me and your momma got you we knew this was serious....now look at you all grown up this world is tricky baby girl full of people that wanna harm you...I can help you a lil but you gotta hold weight on ya own" he says. I nod. "Baby give her a break she just got her diploma dont scare her yet" my mom says. My dad looks at her and she pokes him in the cheek then kisses his nose. "Put her down you making her look like a baby" she says.

He scowls her. "This is my baby girl....my first born of course she always gone be a baby to me." He puts me down anyways and I give my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Im proud of you Hazel....When you ready me your dad and Justin will go out to eat...but for now go hang with Jared he is waiting on you" she says pushing me. I wave at her and walk over to Jared.

"So this is it?" he says. I smile "Yup." He doesnt talk he just looks at me for a minute. He then engulfs me in a hug. "You know if you need me,im always a call away" he says. I just nod not wanting to let go of him. "Jared....I love you bestfriend" I say. He lets a tear fall then looks at me. "I love you too Hazel....dont forget me" he says.

I smile at him. "I never will flappy bird master". He scowls me. "Shut up that bird is a pussy...lets go to dinner though...then we can get ready for the last kick back of our senior year" I giggle but follow behind him.

Good Bye Buck Head High..

*EHH DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AGAIN BUT WELL LOOKS LIKE IM ALMOST READY TO WRAP THINGS UP HERE :) DONT WORRY HAZEL AND JARED ARENT DONE....THEY JUST DONT KNOW THEIR FUTURE.....ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I DO IM THE MAKER OF THEIR FUTURE AND I CAN MAKE IT FOR THE GOOD OR THE WORSE..LETS SEE WHAT I DO BUT I LOVE YPU GUYS THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME-XOXO-DESTINI.