Sweet 16 Bash

RECAP: Before I could respond my dad opens the door and in walks..................

Kendrick fucking Lamar walks into my mom's studio. He flashed me a big smile and I almost fainted. "You must be Hazel" he says. "Y-Yes" I stutter.  "Don't be scared ma' im normal people" he says In his sexy accent. Before I could reply he linked his arm to mine and we walked out. We came outside to a blue hummer limousine. A driver came out and opened the door for us. Kendrick helped me in  and got in his self. It was soo fun talking to him the weird thing is we was talking like friends. Then he did something I wouldn't expect him to do. He gave me his cell number. He told me he would like to keep in touch and have somebody to talk to. We were having so much fun talking we didn't notice the car stopped. The driver opened the door and Kendrick Stepped out everybody started yelling his name. I grabbed his hand and stepped out. That's when I heard shouts. I started blushing as Kendrick kissed my cheek. We walked into Mama Dee's palace and I was ready to turn up.

When we got in there I saw a throne and Kendrick lead me to it. I sat in it and the d.j gave me the mic. "Welcome to the palace I hope you guys are ready to turn up!!" I say. Everybody starts chanting "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT??!!" I laugh. "Well guys I need a favor its not only my birthday but its the man that brought me into this worlds birthday too, so guys please give my dad  a big happy birthday when you see him" I say. Well first event is a fashion show and these are designs from my mom...enjoy" I say giving the d.j the mic back. Kendrick sat in the throne next to me and we watched as the show started. We were half way thru the show when my mom walked out in her dress. The crowd started going crazy. She waved and blew kisses. When she got to the end of the runway she popped her leg thru the slit in the dress. Boys started to whistle and Kendrick's eyes grew wide. I busted out laughing. My mom went back down the runway and she got on the stage where we were. She grabbed the mic and started talking. "Welcome to my daughters sweet 16 bash, I would to say she has been a handful and a spoiled little girl all her life but I lover her...well enough with the cute talk. Her first performer tonight is somebody you all know and probably adore....so give it up for J.COLE!!!" She says screaming his name. A couple seconds after she said his name the chorus to crooked smile started playing and then he popped out. He came over to were I was and grabbed my hand. I almost had a heart attack but I kept my cool. He went thru, power trip, forbidden fruit with Kendrick then he did a freestyle for my birthday. When he was done he gave me a hug then said. "Well darling ya dad's outside and he got you a couple surprises so me and Kendrick will walk you out there." he says. They both get one of my arms and we walk out. The crowd follows behind as we get outside. When I walk out there I see 3 sheets covering up what looks like cars. My dad comes out and I start cheesing. "I hope you having fun baby girl, well you've always been my princess and you deserve the best so here you go" he says and as soon as he says that the covers are lifted and I see a pink Audi, a gold hummer, and a snake skinned drop top Benz. At this point I was on the verge of tears. My parents do so much for me and I loved the effort they put in. I ran over to my mom and dad and gave them a hug. "I love you guys" I say to them. "We love you too" they both say. "Now go enjoy your party" they say. I walk back over and Kendrick and J.cole escort me back in. Me and Kendrick sat on our thrones and J.cole grabbed the mic. "I couldn't leave without giving the birthday girl a present so here you go" he says taking a chain from his neck and placing it on mines. I give him a hug. "Thank you" I say. He kisses my cheek and exits the stage. The place gets dark then a whole bunch of blue lights come on. The last performer enters and its A$AP Rocky. I got on the floor with everybody and started dancing. In the middle of the dance I felt some hands come around my arm.

When we got to the corner I pulled out my phone. I was greeted by the 3 faces of my old friends............................................................

"What do you guys want?" I ask. "We would like to apologize for the stupid things we have did" Hernandez says. I roll my eyes. "Why should I believe this" I ask. "Because Hazel if I wasn't serious I wouldn't have drove all the way here" he says.  "Well give me time right now im having fun..enjoy the party" I say walking off. I get back to the crowd and we party some more.  We partied for at least 3 more hours until everybody was kicked out. Me, Rashawn, and Vanessa got gifts and loaded up the hummer. It took 3 cars to get all the gifts in. When we got them in everybody hopped in a car and we rode  out. A couple minutes later I pulled up to the house. We went back and fourth putting gifts in the house. When we were done my mom called us in the kitchen. "We got you something" my moms says. My dad and uncle move out the way and a animal print cake comes into view. It was pink, green, purple and black. The candles were on the side. My mom quickly lit them and everybody started to sing happy birthday. When they were finish I blew out the candles and got a big piece. I was finished eating and decided to call it a night I went up to my room and it was 12:00 at night. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and slipped on my pajamas. I then fell into a deep sleep.

I was woken up by a loud bang on the door. Then I heard somebody open it. I crept down the stairs and looked around the corner to my mom being pulled off in handcuffs. Tears instantly filled my eyes as I ran down. My dad was on the floor crying . " Hazel, Kasen...I love you" she says. Before I could say anything back they took her away. They took my mother away..........

*Damn bad birthday huh?*

I got 2 Questions I need yall to answer:

What yall think Dezmond got arrested for?

What do you think Hazel and Kasen are going to do?

I need 5 comments answering the questions for the next chapter and sorry I updated late is just that im getting ready to go back to school. So guys bare with me. Well VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW THE MOTIVATION YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME MAKES ME WANNA WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS SO MOTIVATE ME. WELL IM OUT YALLS HAIR FOR A WHILE LET THE COMMENTS FLOW IN!!! -DESTINI

*HAZELS CAKE ON THE SIDE*