Game Plan PT2

*Based Killa was the only one that got the challenge right it was bear....How yall gone forget about Bear???? Im updating because you guys are the last thing I have...im going thru a bad break up :(

*Hazels POV*

I sat in Jareds room and watched my dad and a couple other niggas get in cars.From what it looked like my uncle bear was with my dad. When they pulled off I was ready. "Jared come on" I say. He walks out the bathroom wearing his all black.I walked into the living to see Justin and my god momma with the babies. I quickly kiss all my brothers and sisters and go out the door. As soon as we hit the concrete Delicia and Rashawn pulled up. When they got out Kenny got out with a bunch of niggas in black. "Yall ready to shoot some shit?" Kenny ask. We all nod our heads. I open the door to the house and quickly put my all black on. I grabbed 3 guns from the safe and made my way back doenstairs. "Aight the goal is to get my momma back that means kill anybody that aint wearing all black like us" I say. They all nod in agreement. We make our way towards the door. I was just about to put my hand on the nob when there was a knock. I looked thru the peep hole and it was my god father Tahiem. I gave Delicia a look before I opened the door. "Hey god father" I say. He lookes at all the niggas in my house and he catched on. "Im going with yall" He says. I give him a look that says why. He looks at me like im retarted. "Thats my family of course im going" he says. Instead of arguing with him I handed him a gun. My team just got bigger. Im ready to have my momma back forreal.

*Kasen POV*

When we got there I was having a adrenaline rush. I was ready to kill some niggas. I could feel my eyes go dark and I knew right then and there I wasnt Kasen anymore.Dezmond's brother approached me and stuck his hand out. "When you get her back promise me yah wont lose my lil sister again" he says. I reach out and shake his hand. "I promise" I say. I knew I had to keep that promise. Dezmonds brother, bear, he aint nobody to joke with. When we were kids he was a drug dealer. Dezmond stayed with all the latest shoes because of him and her mother. When we were kids she had the whole hood wrapped around her finger  thats how well bear was known. My thoughts were interuppted when Quad walked up. "We bout to get in there" He says. I nod my head and make my way to the front of the crowd. Im always the one to kick the door open. I raised me foot and just when I was about to kick the door I heard cars pull up. I looked over the crowd of niggas that had their guns drawn. As the figure got out I could tell who it was.

*Hazels Pov*

When we got their I could see my dad ready to kick in the door. I got out the car and at the same time he spotted me. "What are you doing here?" he ask. "Dad just kick in the door I will explain later. I could tell he was thinking about making me go home. But he also knew I wouldnt. He turnt back to the door. With a seoft kick it was open and he fired at some niggas. All our crew was going in. When I entered I wasnt playing no games. I ran up the stairs and checked a couple rooms. I got two the last room on the hall. I knew shit was fin to get crazy when I walked in their.

*Kasens POV*

After killing me atleast 20 niggas I was searching for Dezmond. Something told me to fuck the rooms on the left and check the rooms on the right of the hall. I walked in on this boy trying to rape my wife. The fire im my heart was blazing now. I raised my gun and he quickly got up. But using Dezmonds unconsious body as a shield made shit hard. I was too busy looking at Jacob to realize Hazel walk in the room. She was staring at me. "Arent you gonna do something?" she ask. "Im not risking Dezmond getting hurt" I say. Hazel runs downstairs out of sight and i sit there with my gun still raised. Jacob has a smirk on his face that I wanted gone. Out of nowhere I see Dezmond's father in the window behind Jacob. He climbs in silently and mouths for me to keep my eyes on Jacob. And then he goes in for it it. He grabs Jacob and puts him in a headlock. Jacob lets go of Dezmond and I run over to catch her. She is out like a light and I could tell it was forced because she had bruises all over the place. "Kasen when I let this boy go you do what you gotta do imma take Dezmond outside" he says. I nod and get my gun ready. He lets Jacob go and I pistol whip him. He gone pay. I start to beat his ass stomping his face in. I waited til I saw blood to stop then I got my knife out and started to cut his finger off. His stupid ass gone pay. "QUAD YOU AND THE BOYS NEED TO GET THIS NIGGA IN THE TRUCK AND DOWN TO THE TRAP" I scream. Quad and the niggas quickly come upstairs and tie this nigga up. Imma finish his ass later. Right now its all about Dezmond. I walk outside and Dezmond is craddled in her dads arms. She had on some pants and a bra thats it. I quickly took my hoodie off and put it on her. "Where are my kids?" she says in a hoarse voice. "At Jasmine and Quad's house" I say. She nods. "Mr.Mason I dont wanna be rude but who in the hell called you?" I ask. "Son when you become a father you get feelings and vesides she didnt pick up when I called her so I called that Jasmine girl" he says. I just nod my head. I promise to god none of this will happen to my family nomore. I will die before it happens.

*Im just mad yall but basedkilla was the one to get that right last chapter lmao come on niee how yall forget bear? but wattpad is the only thing I got left fuck love doee it aint nun but drama smh. I need yall to COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW ME IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME ALSO CONTIUE TO SUPPORT THE STRUGGLES OF A CURVY WOMEN THAT BOOK IS #56 ON THE CHICK LIT CATEGORY AND ITS A NEW BOOK WOW I DUN MADE IT BIG ALREADY WITH THAT BOOK I LOVE YALL DOOEEE KEEP THE COMMENTS, QUESTIONS VOTES AND FOLLOWS COMING-XOXO-DESTINI