A New beginning (final chapter)

*6 hours later*Hazel POV*

I opened my eyes and stretched feeling my muscles untense. I had finally made it to Cali. From the looks of it this wasnt Atlanta anymore. I was in new parks.

I got off the airplane and made my way towards baggage claim. When I made it I waited on all my bags til I had the final one. I got all of my bags and carefully walked up the runway to the pick up area. When I got there, their was a black and pink sign with my name on it. I smiled and walked over to the man.

"Are you Hazel Harisson?" he ask.

"Yes sir"I say being polite.

He then grabs several of my bags and takes them with him. I follow behind taking in my surroundings. This was something so new. Ive never been out of Buckhead but I planned to make it the best.

When we made it to the exit he escorted me to a black truck. He placed my bags in the trunk and got in the driver seat. I got in the back and he waited til I was settled to start the car.

He then looked at me before taking off "Im Henry the driver, Brian is expecting you" he says referring to my uncle. I just nod and look out the window.

*1 hour later*

I'll be damned. The house we pulled up to made me wanna get on a plane back to my 4 story house in Buckhead. This place was freaking huge. Something Im not use to. It was inside a gate.

No neighbors. As soon as he stopped in front of the house I was preparing to get my bags, but the maid had different plans. Yes I said maid.  A lady about mid-thirties came out and took my bags. She was a small thick lady kind of reminded me of my mom except my mom was way more beautiful.

After all my bags were placed she came in and led me to a office door. She knocked then a manly voice reassured her that it was safe to come in. She opened the door and we walked in. My uncle Brian was a white man. The best lawyer in california to be specific. His wife owns a fashion line. He has a son too, he is about my age.

"Hello Hazel...nice seeing you...uhh well my wife isnt home yet and my son is going to pick up my little girl from daycare....if you want,the maid could show you to your room then you can call your mom and get situated" he says all in one breathe.

"Ok...thanks for all of this" I say to my uncle.

He gives me a small smile and  goes back to his paper work.

I take that as my que to leave and I walk out and follow the maid to my room. We climb 2 flights of stairs and head to a room on the right. When she opens the door my eyes go wide.

My room was bigger then before. I had  a california king bed, with a tupac comforter and pillows and to top it off my room was hip hop legend themed.

On each wall their was a hip hop legend. I felt like I was at home. This is where I belonged.

Before I settled down I decided to call my mom and tell her I made it.

I got my iphone and dialed her number. Before It had a chance to even ring once she picked up.

-Hazel?- I hear my mom say

-Hey momma- I say back.

-How was the flight?....did you make it to the house yet?- she asked

-Yeah the ride was ok and the house  is amazing you should see my room- I say.

-Thats good sweetie focus while your out their and dont slip up your dad said he loves you- she says.

-I love you both...but I have to go get unpacked tell Justin and Jared I said hi-I say.

My mom says an ok and we both hang up the phone. I lay down on the fresh smelling bed  and think.

5 years.......5 years with somebody I barerly know.....5 years not seeing my mom,dad,Justin, Delicia and worst of all......5 years with out Jared.......I dont know how im gonna do it but me and Jared have to make it thru this long wait.

Reality just hit me ....I didnt get my thug love

                         The End

*Welp this was last and final chapter of Thug Love Second Generation 5 comments and the sequel will be posted tonight when ever I get the chance.....but I just wanna take the time to thank everybody that jas supported and commented on the story.....your awesome.....I hope this story gets alot of reads because it deserves it....YOU GUYS MAKE THIS STORY WHAT IT IS IM GREATFUL TO HAVE FANS LIKE YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!-XOXO-DESTINI

REMEMBER 5 COMMENTS FOR THE SEQUEL TONIGHT :)