A little Brother?

*Hazel*

I walk to the couch and I was facing all of them. The nerdy kid was in some of my dads sweats and a tank top. "Look Hazel we need to tell you something" My dad says. "I'm all ears" I say. He points at the kid on the couch. "His name is Justin and he told us his living situations we are planning on adopted him." he says. I feel my eyes get wide and a smile appeared on my face. "I'm getting a lil brother?" I ask. My dad nods slowly. "OMG I ALREADY LOVE YOU!!!!" I scream running over to him. "Oh yeah sweetie tomorrow im giving you money so your mom can take you shopping for a dress and to bye Justin some clothes" he says. I nod then go up to my room. I called up Jared.

*PHONE CONVO*

"Hello" Jared says in a sexy sleepy voice.

"ooo baby talk dirty to me" I say

"Haha very funny Hazel" Jared laughs.

"Guess what" I say while giggling.

"What?" he asked

"I have an  adopted brother" I say.

"That's cool who is he?" he asked.

"The kid I rescued from those blood" I say.

"DAMN THE NERD??!!" he screams.

"Ye-" I was caught off by somebody in his back ground.

"WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THAT DAMN CUSSING" I can hear his momma saying.

I laugh and hang up. I had to get ready to teach my little brother about swag tomorrow.

*Next morning*

I woke up and to my phone ringing. I pick up cause I know that ringtone.

"Babymama Babymama Im tired of you" I can hear Jared singing Boosie.

"Nigga you coming to the mall so I can help my little brother get these clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll be over in a min." he says

I hang up and do my hygiene thing. I pick out a pink and white shirt, pink short shorts and my white wedges with my pink accessories. I put my hair into a messy bun then walked downstairs. My soon to be little brother was in the living room and I told him to come in the kitchen. He had on a pair of gym shorts, a white tee and my daddy's black and white concords. I decided to make him breakfast. I made pancakes,eggs,sausage,and bacon. When I fixed his plate I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Jared walked in. He had on a pink polo shirt black levis and pink chucks. "What's with all the pink you've been stalking me?" I ask. "Yeah girl I love them girl parts when you in the shower." he says laughing. "Nigga you funny come meet my little brother" I say. I pull him into the kitchen. "Umm Jared meet Justin, Justin this is Jared" I say. Justin is quiet so he just waves. I fix Jared a plate of food and sit on the counter. "Goodmorning my beautiful children" my mom says coming downstairs in a Jordan shirt, some high waisted shorts and her red all white Jordans. Justin's eye light up and I smile everybody becomes warm when my mom is around she comes off as the mean type but when you get to know her she is the nicest person ever. I fixed her a plate and she ate. "Yall ready to go?" she asked. We all said yes and she got the hummer. I let Justin get in the front and I got in the back with Jared. We pulled up at Lenox mall and my mom went with Justin to a couple stores while I went with Jared to get some shoes. I got 15 pairs of vans and then I bought my little brother some shoes cause I knew his size cause he can fit my dad's Jordans. I got him a couple pairs of Jordans, and chucks. Then me and Jared went into a couple boy stores and Jared bought himself some stuff. We were on our way back to the front entrance  when Justin ran up to me. "Where my mom" I ask. "Something happened to her I don't know she told me to run and get you" he says. I run to her and she is in a pool of her own blood. "JARED GET THE CAR" I scream. He runs out and I call my dad. He tells me to go straight to the hospital. I got my mom inside and got the bags and we sped off fast.

*ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE 3 MORE CHAPTERS TOMMROW WELL ITS GETTING TO THAT POINT WHERE IM GOING TO BE IN ATLANTA THEN CALI FOR A COUPLE DAYS SO I WONT UPDATE FOR A WEEK BUT I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPENED TO DEZMOND? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JUSTIN?? WELL LET ME KNOW SOMETHING :) UNTIL TOMMROW-DESTINI=)

*Hazels outfit on the side*