Spring Break Pt2

After gym class I had one more period to go to. I was so heated I didn't wanna do anything. My godfather Tahiem walked into class and he was smiling. I found that strange but I just shrugged it off. He put on a video and started typing on his laptop. I was too busy planning my Spring Break bash that I didn't notice Rashawn calling my name. He shook me and then I snapped out my trance. "Damn Haze you worried about the party that bad?" he says. I nod my head yes. "Well Haze you known for turning up get a celeb to come or something, you know your mom got connects" he says. I nod then I get a good idea.....Kendrick Lamar.

As soon as the idea popped In my head the bell rung. I got up and literally ran to my car. I got my purse out and found Kendrick's number. I dialed and it started to ring. "Yo Yo who is this?" he ask. "Kendrick this is Hazel I need a favor." I say. "Anything for you baby girl" he says with the accent. "I need you at another one of my parties" I say. "Alright just give me a time, place and theme" he says. "Its gonna be on Miami bitch 12:00 tonight and its a beach theme" I say. "Alright I'll be there we bringing turn up to Miami" he says laughing. I laugh then share a goodbye with him and hang up. When I got off the phone everybody was running to cars and some were talking to the principal about bus situations. My crew walked over and we went to the gas station so I could fill up on gas and buy snacks. It was 7:25 when we got back to the school parking lot. We are suppose to leave at 7:30 and I was excited. I plugged my phone into the radio jack and turnt on Tupac. Everybody in the car groaned and I giggled. I play Tupac so much its a habit.  was in the middle of Letter to the President by Pac when the principle started screaming into the bull horn. "ALRIGHT HAVE A SAFE SPRING BREAK I WILL SEE YOU GUYS 2 MONDAYS FROM NOW" he screams. He then walked to his car and we all took that as the signal to leave. I started up the car and we took off.  We got to the busy Atlanta highway and had to wait for at least an hour. I was soo ready to get out this car it was killing me. around 9:30 I started seeing signs for Florida and I knew we were almost there. I turned into a fast and furious race car driver and Vanessa was in the back screaming cause she said I was driving to fast. Around 10:30 we reached the Embassy suite's and got our rooms. When I received my key I went to my room and unlocked the door and threw my bags in my room and ran right back downstairs. I called Kendrick and we met up.  I went to a Party City and we got stuff we would need for the party. I had already called the Beach preservers and they said I could set up where ever I liked. It was 11:30 when we got done decorating. It looked turnt. It had beach items everywhere. Now I had to get my outfit ready and send the text out. I sent it to my senior friends, and Vanessa. I knew Vanessa was going to spread the word.  I went to the nearest clothing store and found a strapless bikini top with matching bottoms. I bought some turquoise sandals to go with them and then went back to my suite to change. After putting it on I made my way down to the beach.

At 11:58 people started pilling in. I sat on stage and turned up with V.I.P. When 12:00came. I made everybody clear the stage. "WASSUP GUYS WELL THIS IS SPRNG BREAK 2013 TURN UP BASH I HOPEYALL READY TO TURN UP BECAUSE I KNOW IAM...WELL I GOT SOMEBODY FOR YALL TONIGHT...GIVE IT UP FOR.....KENDRICK LAMAR" I scream. and on queue he walks in and the crowd goes crazy. He starts off with M.A.D.D. City. Everybody doing they thing, drinking, laughing and doing what teenagers do. When Kendrick was done everybody clapped. I got back on stage and he gave me a hug and whispered he had a surprise for me. I let him announce it. "I hope yall having fun Hazel is a good friend to me so I gotta lil sum sum  for her, I WANT YALL TO GIVE IT UP FOR CIARA!!" He screams. I start siken this party cant get no better. Ciara came out and started singing body party. I was swaying my hips when I felt a body behind me. I turned to see Rashawn. He had control of my body and lets be honest it felt good. His hands where on my waist and I could feel his hard member on my butt. When the song ended the d.j played a lot more songs and we danced the night away. At 4:00 that morning we shut the party down cause everybody was tired and I was a little tipsy. Rashawn drove me home and I got in the shower. After my nice warm shower I got in the bed and Rashawn was in there. He wrapped his arms around me and I wasn't going to deny him because it was kind of cold in the bed. After getting comfy and warm I fell into a deep nice warm sleep.

*SORRY YALL GOTTA WAIT SO LONG FOR UPDATES I GOTTA GET ON MY GRIND AGAIN WELL GUYS CONTINUE TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW LAST CHAPTER YALL DID EXCELLENT. I NEED YALL TO DO THAT AGAIN SO I CAN UPDATE TONIGHT. THE GOAL IS 3 COMMENTS. WELL IMMA GET OUT YALL HAIR I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR SUPPORTNG MY BOOKS AND READING THEM :) P.S.... SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING SCHOOL IS HECTIC AND STRICT AS HELL-DESTINI

HAZEL OUTFIT ON THE SIDE!!!