∞ Im Sorry ∞

*Dezmond's POV*

The alarm to my phone went off and I slowly rose up. Ive been in the guest room to Tahiem and Alvaro's house for 4 days. I know my house is in a mess and I wanna go check but I know Kasen. He loves to prove me wrong. I guess I can just sneak back into my house. I grab my black shirt, black ripped jeans and black combat boots. I place my hair into a bun and walk downstairs. "where you going?" Tahiem ask. "Im gonna go check on my house....cause I know Kasen aint their"  I say. He nods and walks out the room. I grab my keys off his table and head out. I drive 2 streets over and my house comes into view.

I grab the door handle to unlock it..turns out its already unlocked. I walk into my house and in front of my door is womens clothing....and baby let me tell you I dont wear a 4 thats too skinny my size 9 is curvy. I follow the trail of clothes up my stairs and to my bedroom. I got a funny feelinh what im bout to see aint what I wanna see. I slowly grab the door handle. I open it and immediately start yelling.

"KASEN FUCKING HARRISON I-" but before I could finish I take in the scene. Kasen was on the bed...alone looking at me with the "so you were saying face". Me being me though I go to the closets and check. When I find nothing I turnt to him. "You really think I would cheat on you?" he ask me. I shrug and look the other way.

"I dont know what your capable of" I say. "There you go" he says. "THERE I GO? YOU TOLD ME YOU NEED A BREAK NIGGA I GAVE YO ASS SPACE....YOU WERENT SHIT TIL I MADE YOU .....SO I DID ALL THAT SHIT FOR YOU BACK IN CALI YOU WERE MY FIRST EVERYTHING I HELD YOU DOWN AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS IS MY FAULT YOU KNOW WHAT KASEN-"

"DEZMOND LISTEN TO ME!" He yells interuppting me. "WHAT NIGGA WHAT MORE YOU GOT TO SAY?" I ASK.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP......I HATE CUSSING AT YOU TO GET YO ATTENTION BUT DAMN IT WORKS.....I UNDERSTAND EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO FOR THIS HOUSE WHY WOULDNT I??......I LOVE YO ASS YOU WERE MY FIRST EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING THESE HOES BUY I STAYED LOYAL TO YOU I LOVE YOU AND I MADE A MISTAKE IM FINALLY BEING A MAN AND TELLING THE TRUTH I FUCKED UP AND IM SORRY BABY I REALLY AM" he says inching towards me. Instead of replying I just stood their speechless.

*Kasen's POV*

I had Dezmond where I wanted her. I inched in on her until she was in the corner. I took my hand and brushed her hair. "I love you Dezmond Harrison always will" I say. She opens her mouth to speak but I stop her by planting my lips to her. When This happened I felt those sparks I felt the first time we kissed. I picked her up and took her to the bed. When we got their I got on top of her and pinned her down. I stared into them hazel eyes and asked the question I hope she would say yes to. "Baby will you please come home?....Im sorry." She just nodded pushing my head down on to her chest. I got my baby back.....♡♡♡♥♥♥

~sorry for not updating like i usually do i just been having a lot going on im tired went to the mall today got yellow chucks but hmm for the next update answer this:

You think Kasen pulled that off good?

tell me what you think and umm yeah i have a new boo thang he cute trust me I love you guys thanks for all the help.....VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW :) IT BRINGS MORE UPDATES-♡♡♡♡-DESTINI~