Jacob Wants His Drug

*Jacobs PoV*

This shit is killing me by the second. I need Dezmond. She is that drug I never had. That feeling I need. I know when we were kids I fucked up but I want her now in every way. I wont stop until I get her. Even if that means taking her family out to get to her.

*Dezmonds POV*

When I had Hazel my sense and feelings got stronger towards things. I was that momma bear. I could sense when something was wrong and right now I had that feeling. I dont know why but I did. I quickly got up and walked over to my baby girls and my little boy. They were all sleep in the crib no sound at all. I then walked over to Kasen. He was in a light sleep. I kissed his forhead then kept moving. After making sure everything was secure I laid back in my hospital bed and went back to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I woke up to the crying babies. I quickly got up and went to the baby beds the nurse put them in. I walked up and they were all crying. I knew exactly what they wanted. Milk. I took the milk from the containers and put them in baby bottles. Before picking them up I woke Kasen up. "I need help" I say. He nods and grabs David. I get Paris and Mariah and take them over to the hospital bed. I sit indian style and place both of them in my lap. They are both soo small they fit. I grab 2 bottles from the night stand and give them to them. As they start to chow down on the milk I look up at Kasen. He has David craddled in his arms and I just thought that was the cutest shit ever. My thoughts were interuppted when a nurse came in. "Well Mrs.Harrison you can go but we would like you to be in a wheel chair" the nurse says. I give her a look. "I walk just fine" I say. "With all do respect most women are weak and cant walk after giving labor" she says. I roll my eyes. "I can walk thanks for your concern though" I say. She nods then hands me the release forms. "I will give you guys a minute to get everything together then I will be back for the papers" she says while walking out the door. When she leaves out I prop the babies up so they can finish their milk. I walk over the bag Hazel brought me last night and pull out a pair of white levi short shorts my red Jordan shirt and my Bred 11's. I get all my stuff and walk into the bathroom. After getting ready I put my hair into a messy bun and grab all my other stuff. I exited the bathroom and walked in to see Kasen putting the babies into car seats. I walk up and look at them. "Mrs.Harrisom you still short" he says looking down at me. "Mr.Harrison you are gigantic...still" I say with a smirk. He picks me up and pecks my lips. "You ready to go?" he ask. I nod my head and grab a car seat. Kasen grabs two while I grab the duffle bags and stuff and put them on my shoulder. We took the elevator down to the lobby. I handed the nurse the release papers and went out the door. Kasen pulled the white Tahoe to the front and we buckled the babies in. I got in the passanger seat and turned on the radio. Kasen pulled out and we hit the road.

*30 minutes later*

We were about 5 minutes away from home and we were being followed. I felt the vibe. "Kasen I think-" "Were being followed" he says literally taking the words out of my mouth. I just nod and he pulls out his phone. "Aye I need yall to be outside the house man we got niggas following us" he says. He then hangs up and looks at me. "When we get there I want you to run into the house dont worry about the kids i'll get them to bring the kids inside." he says. I nod my head.

A couple minutes later we pull up. I quickly hop out and run inside. A bunch of the niggas in outlaws go out the door with big guns in their hands. 3 of them came back in with my babies. I quickly put them inside the cribs upstairs then come back down with my gun. Im ready for war. "Hazel go upstairs with the babies and lock yourself in there with Jared and Justin" I say to her. She doesnt ask questions she does what I say and gets everybody in the room. I then walk outside to see Kasen arguing with no other then Jacob. I roll my eyes and keep walking. When I hit the grass a bunch of cars pull up and people get out. I recognized them colors. Mexican gang. I cock my gun back and shoot into the air catching everybodies attention." WHY THE FUCK IS YOU BITCHES ON MY DAMN PROPERTY??" I scream.  "Dezmond I wanna make things right" Jacob says. "JACOB LISTEN HERE YOUVE HAD YOUR CHANCE I DONT CARE ANYMORE GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY" I scream. " I was afraid you would say that Dezmond I hate to say this but if you dont come with me now I will have these niggas blow yo house up" he says  pointing to a nigga with a rocket launcher. "Jacob you win" I say dropping my gun. "Dezm-" "No Kasen leave it alone dont bother...I will be fine" I say blinking away tears. Before walking over to Jacob I walk over to Kasen and give him a long hug. He picks me up and kisses me. He then releases me and I see a tear roll down his cheek. I try my best to stop the tears as I walk over to Jacob. When I make it to where hevis standing he pushes me into a car and gets in with me. The rest of his men get in their trucks and we all pull off away from my family.

*Kasen's POV*

Jacob might have took Dezmond but he didnt change the love we have for each other. When I kissed her that last time I made it known Dezmond is mine. I might be a thug ass nigga but losing somebody you love is the worst feeling to have. Hell yeah I cried but I aint giving up somebody os going to die in the process and it aint Kasen Harrison believe that.

*Hazel POV*

I sat in front of the window and watched the whole thing. I wstched until the cars pulled away and my dad broke down. I wasnt going to let it happen though. "Rashawn call Kenny,Jared,and Delicia Im settling everything NOW" I say. Dont worry mom we will get you back. I promise you that.

*Damn folk Jacob stalking well yall sorry the updates beeb coming slow but I joined debate team at school so my schedule been busy but every weekend I make time for this book. WELL YALL DO YALL PART AND ANSWER THIS FOR ME:

What Yall think Hazel is going to do?

what do yall think Kasen is going to do?

I NEED 3 COMMENTS AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEB DOING VERY AWESOME AND I LOVE YALL FOR THAT THANKS SOO MUCH GUYS I love yall- XOXO-DESTINI=)