Suprises

*My apologies again for the delays on chapters*

*1 week later*

"Hazel get yo ass up bitch we gotta get ready to head home!!!" Vanessa screams in my ear. I groan as my eyes get filled with sunlight. I blink a couple times until they adjust to the light. I get up and start to pack for my trip back to Atlanta. I don't wanna go back. This vacation was good. I earned my title as turn up queen and now I host every party for the rest of the school year. I was in the middle of packing when Rashawn and Kenny walked in. "You ready to go Haze?" Kenny asks. "Just give me 30 minutes" I say putting my last clothing piece in the suit case. They left out and I made my way towards the shower. I stripped out all my clothes and got into the hot shower. After scrubbing myself clean I got out and picked up the outfit I was wearing today. I picked out my red tank top, shorts, and red chucks. I put my hair into a bun and grabbed everything. I closed the door and made my way downstairs. When I got downstairs I checked out then made my way to the car. When I got there everybody was inside and ready to go. I  put my bags in the trunk and got in the passenger side since Rashawn wanted to drive. I put my ray bans on then plugged in my beats and zoned out.

*4 hours later*

I didn't realize I fell asleep until Rashawn shook me. We were in the front of my house. I got my bags out the trunk then made my way to the front door. When I unlocked it I heard my mom laughing. I walked into the living room to see he and my dad on the couch laughing at some movie. My dad had his hands on my mom stomach rubbing it. I cleared my throat then my dad turned. "Baby girl!! How was the trip?" he asked. "It was good" I say.  "That's great" my dad says. My mom turns her head and gives me a weak smile. "So what you guys been up to?" I ask.  "Well we have to discuss something with you and Justin" my mom says. I nod my head and walk out to find Justin. I walked back outside and Rashawn was sitting on my trunk with his bags I his hand. "Want me to drive you home? "I ask. "Nah im straight, my mom is coming to get me"' he says. I smile and give him a hug. He kisses my cheek and I do the same. He watched me walk back into the house until I closed the door. After closing the door I made my way upstairs. I walked to Justin room and he was laying on his bed. "Mom and dad want a meeting with us"  I say. He nods and follows me downstairs. We walk into the living room and sit on the couch across from my parents. My mom looks at us. "Well guys I have some news" she says. I don't say anything cause I just want to hear it. "Well............Im pregnant" she says. I look up at her wide-eyed. "OMG FORREAL!!!??" I scream. She nods. "Are you mad?" she ask. I shake my head no. "MOM this is AMAZING!!" I say truthfully. She grins. I look over at Justin and he has a big grin. I swear this is going to be the best thing to happen to us. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rung. I looked at t and Rashawn was calling. I ran upstairs and answered.

Me-Hello?-

Rashawn-Look Haze tomorrow we gotta talk-

Me-Ok-

Rashawn-Yeah bye love you-

We hang up and my head automatically goes to the worst. I wonder what he wants. I wasn't going to stress It though. I shook it off and decided sleep was the best since I didn't get much last night. I changed into my pajamas and got inside my bed.

*Next morning*

I woke up and decided to text Rashawn. I told him I was coming to get him after I eat so we could talk. I walked downstairs to see my mom sitting at the table with my dad rubbing he back. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Morning sickness" my mom says. I nod then move towards the fridge. I get a bottle of water then run back up to my room. I pick out my black leggings, white tank top, jean jacket, and boots. I took a shower then changed. After putting on my outfit I took my hair and put it in a bun then headed downstairs. I got the keys to my red Audi. I got inside and made my way to Le Madeleine. I ordered a tuna sandwich, chips, and cheesecake. After paying for it, I grabbed the bag and got back in my Audi. I drove to Rashawn house and picked him up. We drove to a near by park then got out. It was silent as I ate. "So what you had to talk to me about?" I ask throwing away the empty box away. "Hazel I like you and im tired of playing games" he says. My stomach did flips when he said that. I didn't wanna lose Rashawn though. So I did what any girl would do. I ran. I ran back to my car but just when I was unlocking the door....I was turned around and my lips met another pair of lips.

*SORRY FOR THE DELAY IM TRYING BUT SCHOOL TAKING UP TIME YALL AND TBR IVE BEEN TIRED AND IN PAIN LATELLY JUST GIVE ME TIME I NEED 3 COMMENTS THIS CHAPTER SO KEEP VOTING,COMMENTING, AND FOLLOWING ME YOU GUYS ARE DOING SO GREAT AND IM GLAD YOU GUYS STILL SUPPORT EVEN WHEN I CANT UPDATE ON A REGULAR BUT TRUST ME AS SOON AS I GET THIS WORKED OUT  WILL UPDATE MORE THEN ONCE A WEEK. THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO READ THUG LOVE TEAM KASEN OR TEAM JACOB THAT STORY IS BOOMING RGHT NOW!!- DESTINI

*HAZEL OUTFIT ON THE SIDE*