I Will Miss You

*Hazels POV*

When I came home I was glad to see my mom. My dad was doing his best but what he was doing was nothing compared to what my mom does.

Welp today is graduation day. Im graduating early. To be 16 I got brains. I get to give the speech for today too.  Its crazy how just yesterday it seemed like I was a freshman. Justin has a long way but im his big sister im going to make sure he get through things like he should.

"Hazel!! baby girl are you up?" I hear my momma ask. I open the door giving her the signal I was up. I decided to hop in the shower. I put on some Ed Sheeran and got in the shower and sung along to the song.

  I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On  the right side of the wrong bed And never an excuse I made up

Tell you the truth I hate

What didn't kill me

It never made me stronger at all.Love will scar your make-up, lip sticks to me

So now I maybe lean back there

I'm sat here wishing I was sober

I know I'll never hold you like I used to.

But a house gets cold when you cut the heating

Without you to hold I'll be freezing

Can't rely on my heart to beat in'

Cause you take parts of it every evening

Take words out of my mouth just from breathing

Replace with phrases like when you're leaving me.

Should I,

should I?

Maybe I'll get drunk again

I'll be drunk again

I'll be drunk again

To feel a little love

When I finished that part I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to the closet and decided on a girly look.

I got my hot pink Odd Future shirt,white levis skinnys and my pink and white Jordans. I curled my hair and walked downstairs.

"There goes my smart little girl" my dad says kissing my forehead. I smile and sit down next to him. I pour myself a bowl of Pebbles and grab a spoon. I look at my dad and he is counting money.

I smile remembering when i was small and me and my dad would eat and he would count the money then give me dollars.

I giggled to my self and he looked at me. "why you laughing?" he ask. I smile. "Remember when you use to give me dollars while we ate breakfast and then after school we would walk to the gas station and I would buy candy?" I ask. He smiles. "Here baby girl" he says handing me a 20. "If you need anything Im always here" he says. I smile and give him a hug.

I walk up the stairs get my phone and knock on Justin's door. "Come on Justin" I say. He opens the door and we walk down the stairs. I get the keys to my white charger and head outside. I called Jared and he picked up.

-Im coming- he says picking up.

I hang up and roll my eyes.

*5 minutes later*

"Damn Im gonna miss Buckhead High" he says. I nod in agreement. "Well lets get this last day over" I say. Jared sighs but gets in. I put my key in the ignition and head off.

*20 minutes later*

We pulled up the the school and I got my regular parking spot. We hopped out and my our way to the inside of the school. Before Justin walked away I gave him a hug. "Mom is gonna check you out when it times for you to get your clothes for my graduation and dont worry bout this school whenever you need me I will be here" I say. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I will take you up on that im gonna miss having you here though" he says. I hug him again. "Even if im in a different country I will come running for you" I say. He nods and I see a tear go down his eye. "I need to get to class" he says. I pat him on the back as he walks towards the freshman hallway.

I walk to my first class and teachers are making us clean our lockers. I open my locker and remove the posters and pictures from inside of it. I take a look at the pictures. There was a picture of me, Delicia,Hernandez and Jared. We were all at the beach and it was sunny.

I decided to take it to Hernandez. I walk across the hall and he is at his locker. I walk up to him and hold the picture up.He looks at it and smiles. "I miss those days" he says. I give him a smirk. "Me too" I say. "I miss you guys too" he says. I nod in agreement. "Can we try to go back to old days?" he ask. "Things arent like they use to be but we can try" I say. He gives me a grin. I give him a quick hug and return to my locker. I put my books in the return cart and return to the locker. Inside somebody had placed a camo jacket.

"Remember this chicka?" I hear somebody say. I turn around and there is Delicia. "I got your crop top still" I say. She smirks. "I want it back too" she says. I smile. "Im gonna miss you chicka" she says. "Imma miss you too...you never told me what happened though" I say.

She sighs. "Bitch thought she shot me.. she shot above my head but the bullet grazed me."she says. I laugh. "You had us believing you was dead" I say. She nods. "Yeah im sorry for that Hernandez junk I dont know what I was doing" she says. I shrug my shoulders. "Its okay" I say.  She nods. "Can I get a hug you loco chick?" I ask. "Of course loca" she says. We give eachother tight embraces. After we hug she walks away and continues to clean her locker. I turn to mines and frown. Im gonna miss this school.

*Ahh this is a filler chapter well thanks for all the love yall been giving this story is coming to a end though so I will only have 10 more chapters then my 3rd Thug love book will be about Dezmond and Kasen again. There is always a journey with them. But this chapter made me emotional. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW I love you guys graduation is next chapter :).-XOXO-DESTINI♡♥