Betrayed

Recap: "what's wrong?" I ask. "I gotta tell you something" she says. I knew she was fin to feed me some bullshit....

*Hazel POV*

 "Alright say what you gotta say" I say to her. "Hazel..Don't be mad please...but me and Hernandez had sex...." she says. "WHAT THE FUCK DELICIA?WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE?I GREW UP WITH YOU I THOUGHT WE SAID NO NIGGA WOULD GET BETWEEN US WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BITCH ASS YOU A DIRTY ASS HOE AND I SHOULD WHOOP YO ASS BUT IMMA LET YOU HAVE THAT THE SO CALL SISTER LOVE WE HAD FOR EACH OTHER IS OVER BABY GIRL" I scream not giving a damn. I push past her and I was In search for Hernandez. But it looks like Jared beat me to it. I turned the corner and Jared was on top of Hernandez beating the shit out of him. "Jared move!!" I scream. I pulled him off of Hernandez. I looked down at Hernandez and shook my head. I walked Jared into the building so we could start our day off right. We went to our first class with ease but next class I had it with Delicia. Jared walked me there and promised to come get me afterwards. I walked in and decided a different seat was the best. There was only 2 seats open one by Delicia and one by Rashawn. I beat my self up in my head and then I chose the seat next to Rashawn. "Goodmorning Hazel" He says to me. "Goodmorning Rashawn" I say back. Through that whole class period he would bother me and play with my hair. When the lunch bell rung I was walking out when Rashawn called my name. I turned around. "You want me to walk you to lunch?" he asks. I smile "Sure" I say. We walked there and I didn't see Jared no where. I called his cell phone and there was no answer. "You looking for somebody ma?" Rashawn asks me. "Yeah my friend Jared" I say. "Im pretty sure he can handle his self he is a big boy" he says. I nod. I still wanted to know where he was. I ate the last of those cold ass fries then the bell rung. "Can you walk me to gym?" I ask Rashawn. He nods. I take my tray and wait for Rashawn. He has been nice lately..maybe he isn't such a douchebag I think to myself. He comes over and we walk out to a horrific scene.........

*Jared's POV*

I was walking out from my class and I was going to get Hazel when Sadie had came over and started talking to me. I wasn't going to mind her though. That's when a group of niggas including Hernandez came up to me talking shit. They jumped my ass too. I was soo pissed but I couldn't do nothing. I just sat there taking this shit like a man.

*Hazel POV*

I didn't care if they were niggas. They wouldn't dare hit me. I ran up and jumped on one of they back and sent them crashing to the floor face forward he was out like a light. To my left Rashawn was beating up some dude and then I saw Hernandez. I got behind him and kicked him where the light don't shine. He rolled on the ground in pain. I helped Jared up and his lip was bleeding and he had a big gash on his face. Me and Rashawn took him to the nurse. She asked what happened and we told her he got cut when he tripped down the stairs. After she fixed him up we took him to gym class and we all sat on the bleachers. I let Jared lay his head on my lap while I played with his dreads. I felt bad that he had to go thru that. At the end of gym Jared and Rashawn were cool friends. We all walked to class and Rashawn introduced me to his sister Vanessa. We clicked and exchanged numbers. When we walked in I sat next to Jared and Rashawn sat at the table behind us. When my godfather Tahiem walked in he looked at me and mouthed 'im sorry' I guess he heard. The rest of that class period went by smooth. I said goodbye to Vanessa and Rashawn then me and Jared got in his car. I put my beats on my ear and bumped Tupac all the way to my neighborhood. When we pulled up I gave Jared a hug and a kiss on the cheek then went in my house. I was greeted by my parents and the boy I saved from the bullies, they all had concerned faces.....

*What yall think her parents fin to tell her? Do you guys think Delicia did Hazel wrong?What do yall think of Hernandez now? Well those are some questions I would like yall to answer so feel free to answer them. Well turn up!!! my story already has a thousand reads thanks to you guys I love you guys a lot :) thanks for all the support and love you guys give me well comment vote and follow me for more updates on this story until next time-Destini=)

*Vanessa on the side*