3 Blessings

RECAP: It just so happens me and Hazel said the same thing at the same time "TRIPLETS!!??"

*KASENS POV*

When the doctor said their were two more kids in Dezmond I was shocked. Dezmond was in complete shock herself. The doctor made her push some more and then I saw a second head. After pushing again the baby came out. "Its a girl" the doctor says. By the second I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I know im suppose to be a thug but any nigga would cry knowing you bringing a life into this world. The doctor continued to instruct Dezmond while she was pushing the last baby out. I walked over to Hazel and she was crying a river "Whats wrong baby girl?" I ask. "Mom is blessed..we all are...I will help you guys all I can" she says. I give her a reassuring hug then walk back over to the doctor just in time to see the head then the body of my baby. "the last one is a girl" he says. I start to shake my head. Damn I got to baby girls on my hand. As the nurses were cleaning my kids off I walked over to Dezmond. "You ok babe?" I ask taking her hand into mines. "Im tired,in pain and this is going to be crazy as hell all these kids around" she says with a smile. I chuckle. "As long as im with you im willing to do that" I say truthfully. "Now get some rest me and Hazel got this." I say to her. She gives my hand a kiss before falling into a deep sleep. I took a good minute to look at her. I know shit is going to get crazy but damn as long as I got Dezmond imma be A-1.Thugs need love too.

*4 hours later*

*Dezmond pov*

When I woke back up I was still in the hospital. I was sore as hell but I ignored it. I looked up to see Kasen,Hazel and my mother. They all had a baby in their hand. "You back up"Kasen says to me. I give him a nod. I then extend my hands to my baby. He walks over and hands me the bundle of cover. I looked into the blanket to see Kasen's look alike. My baby boy. "Your name is going to be David" I coo at the baby. His eyes arent quite open but I could tell he had my eyes. I gave Kasen the baby back and Hazel brought one of my baby girls over. I looked at her and she was gorgeous. "Your name will be Paris" I coo at her. I give her a soft kiss before letting her go and seeing her look alike. My mom handed her over and I fell in love. They were identical. "Your name will be Mariah" I say to her. After giving her a soft peck on the cheek a nurse walked in with the birth certificates. I sogned the babies names then signed my own. She then handed it to Kasen and he did the same. "We are going to keep you and the babies til tomorrow then we will release you when your ready" the nurse says. I give her a nod. "Im staying here..Hazel take your grandma to the house"Kasen says. Hazel gives him a ok then walks out with my mom.  Kasen pulled a chair up to me and grabbed my hand before falling asleep in the chair. I decided to go to sleep too as I let the darkness trap me.

*Hazels POV*

I got to the house and all the light were off. My grandma was right behind me. I went to the kitchen and turned the light on. I was suprised when almost all my family popped out. I was hugging everybody until I got to that familiar face. My eyes then got wide......."Delicia?" I say. She looks up at me and gets off the island chair. "We have alot to talk about" she says. "Later when were alone but right now lets just be thankful my mom had beautiful triplets" I say trying to change the very awkward subject. Damn 3 babies, and a dead ex bestfriend thats not really dead. Can my life get anymore difficult? My thoughts were interuptted when Rashawn walked over to me. "I bet you are going to have alot to do" he says. "Why you say that" I ask. "Because your momma got 5 kids now" he says. I roll my eyes. "Imma help her all I can, like she helped me all through my life" I say. He nods his head then grabs my hand. "Im here and thats going to be as long as you want it to be" he says. I look into his eyes with passion  "I want you here FOREVER"I say putting alot of power into forever.He gives me a gentle smile before leaning in and pecking my lips. I know things about to get crazy but If Rashawn is around to keep me company ima get thru this easy.

*AIGHT SO I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS IS SHORT BUT IM SORRY YALL MY PHONE HAVE ME THINKING IM WRITING LONG AS CHAPTERS BUT TURNS OUT I DONT. WELL GUYS DO WHAT YALL DO BEST, COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW.

LAST CHAPTER YALL DID EXCELLENT WITH THE COMMENTS. I THINK THE TRIPLETS GOT YALL DOE. BUT IMMA POST A PICTURE OF THEM SOMETIME SOON SO BE READY TO SEE THEM ADORABLE LIL ANGELS WELL IMMA GET OUT YALL HAIR I GOTTA UPDATE THE STRUGGLES OF A CURVY GIRL-XOXO-DESTINI