Hazel's Ok

*Dezmond's POV*

It took us 4 hours but we found the perfect somebody. "Are you sure about this babe?" Kasen asked. I nodded as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "He is brave and besides he has love for her nobody else has" I say. Kasen just nods.I know its hard for him to accept the fact that Jared can help her and he cant help her. I cant accept it too but thats life. We cant help her all the time she has to learn how to do things on her own. When were dead and gone she has some challenges to face. Me and Kasen set the lifestyle for her now she has to do things on her own.

"What do you think of Rashawn and Hazel?" Kasen ask out the blue."I love the relationship Dezmond has with Rashawn but they never argue all relationships have a disagreement. Their is no such things as a "Perfect" relationship. " I say. "So we arent perfect?" Kasen asked. I giggled. "Were far from perfect I know you rememmber me trying to kill you back in California" I say. He shutters then nods. "I will never have to choose between you and something else again" he says. I smile and plant little kisses on his hand.

*An hour later*

A doctor came out and walked towards us. "Well Mr. and Mrs. Harrison Hazel is responding to the blood and we can release her in the morning. "Jared is a brave and kind young man" he says. I nod agreeing with him completely.  "Well you can go see them if you want" he says giving me a second to think. I turn to Kasen. "Yeah I will be there in a sec let me call Quad so they know how he did" he says. I nod. The doctor then leads me to the room.  "Jareds across the hall if you want to visit him next" he says before walking out.

When he left out I went over to the bed my daughter was laying on and grabbed her hand. "Hazel sweetie wake up" I say rubbing the palm of her hand. She hears me and her eyes flutter open. "Ah shit..I mean junk that light burns" she says shielding her face. I scowl her for the language. "Sorry mom...what happened?" she ask. I sighed. "Hazel when you gave your brother the kidney you lost alot of blood and well we needed somebody with you blood type to give you blood and Jared helped out" I say.She looks shocked. "Mom where is Jared?" she ask. I point to the other side and she tries to get up. "Can you help mom?" she ask. "Hazel your weak you will see him later" I say. She nods her head. "I think imma sleep" she says.

I wait til she is sleep to watch t.v. I am just happy my little girl is safe.

*Jared's POV*

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up.My eyes went to the chair in the corner of the room.  There sitting down was my godfather Kasen. "wassup boss" I say. "Waiting on you to recover lil boy...but seriously I wanted to say thank for helping my baby girl" he says. I nod. "It wasnt a choice for me. It was mandatory...Hazel might not feel the same but I love her, I know I fucked up more then once but I feel like Im ready now but I wont rush it im just glad to be in her life. " I say. He nods. "I believe you...imma go check on Hazel get some rest your momma on the way up here" Godfather Kasen says. I just nod. I wanted sleep and thats what I did. I closed my eyes and went to cloud 9.

Happy thanksgiving sorry for the bull crap updates. I tried to update the past couple days but everytime I did it would delete its self so now im pissed well for the next uodate I need you guys to read my new book: Secret games and vote comment and follow me please it would mean alot. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO YOU GUYS I WOULDNT BE WHERE I WAS IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO VERY MUCH.GUYS DO ME ONE MORE FAVOR: FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: tupacs_blasian LOVE YOU GUYS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW-XOXO-DESTINI