Game Plan pt1

*Dezmond POV*

After Jacob took me from Kasen and we got in the truck he been trying to fucking explain how he messed up but he didnt know how bad he was ticking me off. "Dezmond I messed up ba-...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK...FUCK YOU" I scream at his ass. He gives me a hurt face then turns to the driver. "When we get to the place make sure her room is clean and all the clothes in their" Jacob says to the driver. The. driver nods his head. Jacob then turns back to me and starts to touch my hair. "Dezmond you will learn to love me soon" he says. I wanted to punch his ass so bad in the face but I kept my cool. Somebody better come get me before I bust out this bitch myself.

*Hazel POV*

As soon as he left with my momma we called the old crew. I needed to settle some beed then get the plan working. My dad was soo stressed he went straight to his room unaware of my plans. I can hold my own weight. My thoughts were interuppted when Delicia,Jared and Kenny all walked in. "Look yall probably wondering why I got yall here.... some white boy name Jacob took my mom." I say. They all get buck eyed besides Kenny. "Look lil ma cut to the chase cause I got niggas that know yo momma that will kill anybody so you looking to get buddy killed?" kenny asks. I nodded my head. " Alright just give me the time when yall wanna do this and we will get this shit popping" he says. I nod my head as everybody gets up. "Delicis we need to talk sometime soon" I say. She nods her head and continues to walk out. I sit there and think about the shit thats fin to go down. My momma better be ok right now if not Jacob got shit coming for him.

*Kasen's POV*

This shit stressing me hard yall just dont understand. I got a plan though. I called the number I was given the day of my birthday. The man picked up on the second ring.

-Kasen my boy wassup- unknown

-Look Dezmond got took by that white boy Jacob- Kasen

-You havent said nothing yet let me get my familt rounded up and we will be out there- unknown.

-Alright blood- Kasen.

After hanging up I dial one more number.

-Wassup fam?-

-Look Quad you ready to do the trapping shit like we use to in Cali- Kasen

-Hell yeah nigga I'll be over in a lil bit- Quad

I hang up and decide to look thru the photo album Dezmond made of our wedding. She just dont understand how bad I miss her. Damn baby I need you home.

*Dezmond's POV*

When we got to the place they took me into a hot pink room and it was filled with clothes from my fashion line. I was kind of creeped out but as soon as he closed the door...I locked it. Jacob is a dumb fucker. He failed to realize I have a phone. I cut the tracker on just in case Kasen needed to find me. I wasnt leaving this place with Jacob still around. Somebody is going to kill him and it might just be me. I hid the phone inside the pillow case and then changed into a pair of american flag designed jeans, a white tank top and some black sandals. I didnt give a fuck about my hair as long as I was here I didnt give a fuck about my physical appearence. I walked from inside the room outside to see Jacob on the couch playing video games. I didnt wana see him right now so I just went back to the room. I miss Kasen :(.

*Hazel POV*

After talking bout the plan with everybody I went to my dads room to use the lap top to track my moms phone. My dad was downstairs but luckily we had cameras of the whole house in their room.Besides the bathroom. I could see him in the living room flipping thru the photo album my mom made of their wedding. It broke my heart to see him down thats why im going to help him get my mom back.When I got the laptop I hooked it up to the tracker device that helped search for her phone. It automatically told me where she was. I guess she was using it or she turned the tracker on. It gave me a location 45 minutes from here. Tomorrow I was going to take action believe me. I quickly unhooked the device when I hears my brother and sisters crying. I grabbed the sheet and put it in my pocket. I ran back to my room and to wash my hands then I walked in to see my dad with both of my sisters in both hands. Him and my handle this like a pro. They have only had one kid but things were easy for them. It just didnt seem right. I knew if my mom was here she would probably have them in the rocking chair singing to them. Where ever my mom is I know right now she is trying her best to escape.

Hazel has no idea.

*Dezmonds POV*

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I BREAK YOUR BALLS" I say towards Jacob.

His lame ass came in here trying to hug and kiss on me. If its one thing I will refuse. I will refuse to be raped or touched by him. That all came tumbling down when fist were involved. Jacob's fist mad contact with my stomach knocking the wind out of me. I could see my vision start to fade when he started hitting me in my face.The last thing I rememmbered before blacking out was his hands on my shirt.

*Earlier*

*Kasens POV*

It was driving my crazy by the second. I couldnt take it I knew something just wasnt right. I had to find Dezmond now. "Hazel I want you to take the kids and go over to your god father Quad's house and when you get over there tell Quad to come over here" I say to Hazel. She gives me a nod and go's to get Justin while I get the babies in their car seats. When they come back in I hand them the kids and the bag they will need for them. I walk them downstairs and to the door. I watched them as they walked across the street and Quad open the door. He let them in and came out. "Wassup nigga?" Quad ask me. "Nigga we about to find my wife"  I say. He ask nomore questions. I walk back in the house and call that number again.

-Yall here yet?-Kasen.

-Have the door open we almost there-Unknown

I hang up and leave Quad next to the door. I wanted to know who the face was to that number. Who ever it was they said they was bringing a whole army. I found the number on the table after Hazel's birthday party.I never thought I would use it. I went up to my room and hooked up the tracker device. It gave me feedback immediately.That nigga had Dezmond in the Cabin parts of Buckhead. I was ready now. I put on my signature black and got the guns I was using out the safe. I was about to commit a sin but I hope god could forgive me. When I walked down the steps I heard laughter. I went into the room and stared into them light hazel eyes that were just like Dezmonds. I knew I had a good crew with me them. Somebody gonna die tonight.

*For Pt2 I wanna challenge yall.

I need atleast 5 or more votes, And I need somebody to answer this Question right:

WHO DOES THE LIGHT BROWN EYES BELONG TO?

IMMA GIVE YALL A HINT: THINK BACK TO THUG LOVE: TEAM KASEN OR TEAM JACOB I WILL HELP YOU ALOT I PROMISE YOU THAT.

WELL GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME I REALLY APPRECIATE IT WITH OUT YOU THIS BOOK WOULDNT BE WHERE ITS AT NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH THANKS-XOXO-DESTINI